Chapter 37

Epilogue after this! Thank you very much for waiting!

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

Chapter 37

"Mimi!" Atticus was crying in his nanny's arms when he saw me approaching. He reached for me and hugged me as he sob, my poor little baby.

"Cus did not come!" He pouted and looked at me before hugging me again, like I was leaving.

"Sorry baby." I cooed, as I run down my hand on his back and hugging him tighter, "Spoiled little boy." Connor said, he kissed his hair and looked at him. Atticus did not react on his statement.

"Mimi has a great news, mimi's not sick anymore." He frowned, like he was curious about what his daddy was telling him.

"It's a good thing baby." He continued and leaned forward to him, "Mommy had bad cells, and it was making mommy feel sick, she was dizzy, she was not eating, but now they are gone baby."

"Gone?" He asked, like he understands.

"Yes, and because of that,"

  "We'll make another baby." He whispered, enough for me to hear.

"Didi's going to sleep on the couch today and mimi and Cus will sleep on the bed" I smiled and walked away from him. "Atticus likes that doesn't he?" He giggled.

"No way! You're going to miss me!" He shouted with a smile on his face.

#

Connor did not let the day pass by without announcing to everyone that I was cancer-free, that I am on my way back to my "old self" again, he had a simple dinner arranged at our home where our families are together, plus Paris and Scott.

Paris was heavily pregnant, she was on her seventh month and she was unstoppable from visiting me, not even Scott can stop him.

"Oh my gosh! You are cancer free!" She was shouting and very happy, she was close to jumping, but I told her she must care for the baby. "I'm sorry, I just got too excited about it." She said.

"From now, we can travel the world with the kids! Oh how exciting can that be!"

"It's been years, I also miss travelling" I honestly answered. The night was ended with a wine. Mom and Dad hugged me tight, they were praising the Lord for letting me live, for giving me a chance, another chance.

Connor's mom and dad are very happy, too. None of them uttered about the throne, a little more time maybe, but I know Connor had always been prepared for it.

And of course, I'll be with him all the way.

"We're going sweetie" Mommy Kathy said, kissing my cheeks before entering the limousine. "Mom, I think Connor's ready for the crown anytime soon."

Conner pulled me closer to him, stopping me. Mom smiled, she got what Connor wanted to say, "No pressure, Valerie. We can still handle it, you have to regain your strength, and besides plan for baby number two" She winked.

I felt the heat on my cheeks and Connor giggled on my side. "I'm happy with your enthusiasm to help us but this year is not the best time for us to think about the throne, hija, Next year, that's the earliest" Daddy Jeanne seconded.

"We're planning a trip on Maldives for baby number two" Connor answered, and he was not even blinking! I jabbed him, ashamed of what he just said in front of his parents.

"What? Aren't you talking about sexy times last..."

"Connor!!" My eyes widened at him and a hand automatically was placed on his lips.

All of them laughed and I was red as tomato! "Okay, okay, we got it, besides, you already have your little Atticus, there is nothing bad with what he said." Mommy answered

"We better go now, we have an appointment tomorrow" Daddy placed his hand on the back of mom. "Connor, take care of Valerie okay?" he said, as he assist mom going in the car.

"And take care of baby number two" he smirked before closing the door of the limousine.

#

Five months later...

"Mom, everything Atticus has to wear is in his wardrobe, I packed all he will need for the week, I told his nanny about his vitamins and in case he got sick..."

"Valerie" Mom said, stopping me mid sentence. "Stop stressing yourself out, it's just a week, I can handle little Atticus.

Connor wanted to celebrate our third year anniversary in Maldives for a week, I love the idea, however we have to leave Atticus behind.

"I wanted to bring him with us" I said with a sigh.

"It's just a week, darling. Besides, you need this. The two of you never really had a honeymoon" What mommy Katherine said made me blush.

"We'll be okay. I can handle Atticus, he'll love our company." I trust mom and dad and I know they will take good care of him, but, it is the first time I'm leaving my little man.

Atticus was asleep in his room, he was sleeping peacefully and I kissed him. "Be a good boy, don't be such an headache to granny and grandpa" I softly whispered.

I saw Connor behind me, he held my waist and kissed the side of my head, "Are you ready, baby?"

"I don't want to leave him" I pouted.

"A week won't hurt, he'll be fine" he softly said.

Soneva Jani, Maldives

Paradise. That's all I can say. Connor rented a villa in Maldives secluded from the rest of the parts of the island. The water was beautiful, it reflects the beauty of the sky and the sun. The villa was ours for the whole week.

The villa was mostly glass, which can be tinted in case we need "privacy", which I think we'll be needing for the week. It has an outdoor bathtub but our "privacy" is again without a doubt, a liver shaped swimming pool and a ladder if we wanted to take a "skinny" dip, all these information were from Connor.

"The roof above our bed is retractable in case we wanted to stargaze or in case we want some tan without leaving the bed" he winked.

Connor was obviously very excited to get in action.

#

It has been long ago when I last wore a bikini and right now I was a little conscious about it.

I badly hated the idea that I let Paris prepare my bag, if she was not at the verge of crying I would have not let her do it. She said it was a postpartum thing, and I did not want her to be stress out. But, she obviously prepared the skimpiest bikini!

She flew all the way to Lexumbia again, when she knew about our "honeymoon" and she said we will definitely "Enjoy" it.

"What's taking you so long, baby?" Connor asked, I was more than thirty minutes in the bathroom, looking for another bikini but bad luck, this is the most "decent" one, which can barely cover anything.

I opened the door, saw Connor waiting for me. My eyes did not miss the way he looked at me from head to toe, he was speechless, and it made me blush. "I definitely love how Paris arranged your things." It was a black bikini which barely covers a thing!

"I was glad the place was secluded" I rolled my eyes. He smirked and held my bare waist, "Well I will be mad if someone will you on the bikini, but if it's for my eyes, then it's a pleasure" I shivered and pushed him away, teasing him a little more.

He groaned and rolled his eyes, "How long will you make me suffer?"

I untied the string of my bikini as I face down to the towel to get some gorgeous tan, "Can you put some lotion on me, baby?" I said.

Oh this will be a great day.