Chapter 12

Short one. Hopefully another tomorrow or on Christmas ;)

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

Chapter 12

"Oh my god! I enjoyed what we studied! I cannot believe I'm saying this but I enjoyed math for the first time!" Paris exclaimed.

They all laughed. "You are a great teacher Scott. Can we do it again next time?"

"Do not be late then!" I answered. Scott laughed beside me and Paris pouted. "I promise I'll be the first one next time! Or else the orders are on me!"

Scott and I looked at each other and smiled. "I think we'll have a free dinner next time." He said and we laughed. "Oh! Let's take a mandatory groupie! Imma post this on Instagram!" Paris took out her phone and took several photos of us.

"Right! Beautiful photos!" She excitedly beamed.

We packed up our things and set ourselves to go. It was ten in the evening, thankfully our first class is at ten too.

"I'm sorry I cannot drop you at the dormitory guys. Mom's on the house now." Paris told us and she winked at me.

Paris and her plans.

"We can walk don't worry." He answered. "You take care of my best friend huh? She needs someone to take care of her instead of neglecting her."

I rolled my eyes and looked away. She meant that, she wanted that for me.

Scott looked at me with those sincere eyes. "I will."

I looked at him too. I felt awkward but safe.

Was that even possible?

I looked away pretended that I was looking for something on my bag, waiting for Paris to break the ice. "I think we should go."

I sighed in relief. I bet Paris know me better than myself.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"You sure you two okay walking?"

"Yes. No problem with that. Right Valerie?"

Right. It was a ten minute walk wasn't it?

I nodded and she knew that it meant I was uncomfortable with it.

Paris checked on her phone again, "Actually I can give you a ride. Right. I can. I'll just call my driver."

-----

Valerie wasn't at her dormitory room until now. It's past ten and I've been waiting for her for four fucking hours. I tried calling on her guards but they were not answering, and I have no fucking clue where she was.

But I am certain she's with that boy again.

Damn.

The pistachio ice cream has melted, but then I ordered four more and had it all on my freezer. My aids were changing the pistachio ice cream on my hand every hour.

Her phone was off too.

Damn.

I tried to call Paris and she did not answered too, which was surely intentional. Paris was never without a phone on her hand. She's dangerously, meticulously, always looking after her appearance.

I looked over their social networking accounts but there were no posts.

I was close to calling Aunt Monique, just to know Valerie's whereabouts.