Chapter 2

A short one. I'm back yes! Just give me time since I lost the sequence of the story and reconstructing it :)

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

Chapter 2
Connor furiously run towards the dormitory inside Harvard, he can't forgive himself in case something happens to Valerie.

Valerie is a fragile girl, he feels like she is his responsibility, that he needed to take care of,

All his life.

Panting, he opened Valerie's room, "Valerie!" He shouted in worry.

He stood up straight, his jaw tightened, and walked with confidence.

He saw a young man, tall, good built, obvious American man, who was hugging, rather, holding Valerie.

"Oh Connor!" Valerie run towards him and throw his arms over his neck.

He eyed over the man, as he run his hand over Valerie's back, making her comfortable on her arms.

"Shh, baby. It's okay." Baby.

"Dude, I just helped your girl, she was screaming in fright because of the spider."

The man eyed over the side of Valerie's bed, seeing the huge dead spider.

When they were nine, they were playing around the attic, and Valerie had been bitten by a spider, and Valerie had a phobia of spiders since then.

He blames himself for it, he was busy looking for a toy that he neglected her.

But for Valerie, he was her savior, he killed the spider, he called for help, he never left her side. Even when she was brought to the hospital.

"Shh. It's okay baby. It's okay." He wooed, kissing Valerie's hair, and glancing over the man repeatedly.

The man might have sense what he wanted to say, he stood up straight, ready to go. "I guess you're fine miss." He said with his baritone voice.

Valerie's head turned, and Connor wanted to turn it back to him, for her to never look at the guy.

She sniffed, her beautifully pointed nose were red, she moved out from Connor's warmth, making the prince want to hold her possessively.

"Thank you..." She paused, asking for the beautiful man's name.

"Scott. Scott Woods." He offered a hand to her, which she gladly accepted, and made Connor flinch.

"Thank you Scott! You saved me!"

And that made the crowned prince furious. He held her possessively, like she was his. "You can leave now." He dismissively said. Valerie elbowed him, "You're not being nice!" She hissed. "I don't have to." He muttered easily.

"Sorry Scott." Valerie said, which made the man smile. "It's okay Valerie. If you need anything I'm just two rooms away."

"Thanks for the offer dude but she never will need anything. You may go." Connor buffed in, tilting his head towards the door. The American man gave Valerie a one last smile and waved his hand before he went out of her room.

The moment the door closed, Connor became lax, he held Valerie on her waist, looked at her, while Valeries arms were over Connor's neck "Damn Valerie where did that fúcking spider came from?"