Chapter 11

Hello there guys!

Advance Merry Christmas!

XOXO!

-Camilla Eldridge

Chapter 11

I walked out of my dormitory in Harvard, my guards were at my back but they did let me walk a little bit far from them.

I brought with me a small bag and three math books, just supplementary books in case we needed to look for some discussions. Ugh. Thank God Math is just for three terms, if it will be more I think I'll die.

When I entered the cafe,Scott was already there. He smiled as I walk towards him, he was wearing a black fitted shirt and shorts.

"Hi" he greeted, his eyes smiled at me too.

"Paris is on her way, but I bet that'll be an hour from now." I chuckled.

Paris is always late, when you said seven that would mean eight. If Scott wasn't with us I'll tell her that we should meet by six so she'll be on time.

"Can we take some appetizers first as we wait?" He gently asked.

I smiled and nodded. "We can chitchat a little too as we wait, Paris will be here for about an hour, sorry for the delay. I just wanted her to hear the basics too, that's important right?"

"Right. Plus the principles. It'll be a great help."

We both ordered brewed coffee and doughnut. "You love coffees?" He asked.

I nodded at him, "I do. Plus I love coffeeshops too, it's like a library, with allowed food." I giggled. Then, out of nowhere, I thought about my conversation with my parents, but then, a suspicion also came out of my mind.

"How did you mom and dad meet again?" I asked.

"They've been together in missions. Mom and dad are a little well off than others, they both love traveling and serving people, so they had that common interest of going out on medical mission." He stated.

"But they weren't really friends, acquaintances maybe, but dad told me mom really liked him way back in Harvard." He smirked. "He's a little arrogant isn't he?"

I smiled at him in answer, maybe that was his common trait with dad?

"Then they fell in love?" I asked. I was a little confuse with it. Based on dad's story, Mark, Scott's dad, was nurturing me when he still did not know mom was pregnant, those were the days he wished he was with mom, but then, Scott and I has almost the same age. How did that happen?

He chuckled a little, his arms over the table, holding each other, coffee and doughnut in front of him. His posture is straight, but not stiff. "Mom and dad's story is not a typical one." He started.

"Mom admitted on having crush on dad, but then, she did not pursue flirting with him. Mom's not attractive as she say, but I don't believe in it."

"She's getting more beautiful the more you stare at her." He said, fascinated with his mom's beauty.

"They had a night together that lead to me."

"It was an unplanned pregnancy, she had always wanted to tell my dad, but when she tries to, she backs out..."

"Because usually, she's seeing my father fascinated to another girl, which was, by the way, dad's crush wayback on Harvard days."

"When she knew she was pregnant, she was not yet showing, she was two months pregnant, and she do not know how to tell dad." He sighed and looked at me who is interestingly listening at him.