Chapter 32

The next story I will be writing will be Dear Prince Harry! If anyone knows him personally tell him I have a huge crush on him since I was in highschool! (I'm 22 now. Lol.)

I'm broken hearted and happy at the same time with his new relationship! Seems like he's really into her ;)

Chapter 32

The next day, I felt a warm breath on my neck and a hand on my stomach. I looked up, only to find Connor, sleeping beside me.

His hand was on my belly, like he was protecting my little man.

I frowned and thought, why is he here? Didn't I told mom and dad not to let him in anymore? Didn't I asked them to make him leave.

Connor might have felt that I moved, he slowly opened his eyes then closed it again, holding me tighter. "Sleep." He just said.

I frowned and asked, "Why are you here?"

"No, you'll never be successful in throwing me out of your life Valerie." He said, hugging me more. "Sleep, Atticus needs it."

"Atticus?" I asked.

He opened his eyes and smiled. "It's a great name right? I want to name him Atticus." I said.

I never thought that he was thinking of a name for him. He never called him, nor did I see that he cared for him.

"Joaquin Atticus." I said. He nodded and kissed my lips then kissed my tummy. "Good morning Joaquin Atticus." He murmured.

I was so confused, why is he here?

He looked up at me, although his hands were still resting on my belly. "Uncle Vince can never say no to mom, you know that, if mom asks him, no matter what it is, he will agree. We both know it's because of that bond that they have, and it seems like their other halves had understand that."

"As you see baby, you are always making way to push me away, but then, you are also the one making way to make me stay..."

"You asked mom and dad to fetch me, but I told mom I am staying, and she's the only way I can come in once more... And she did."

"Your letter hurt me, you know why? Because you think my love for you is shallow..." He said, looking straight to my eyes.

"Meaningless sex, drinking nights, bunch of friends, fame and popularity... I am over that stage since you have been with me..."

"Because those don't make me happy... You, you make me happy baby..." He kissed me on the lips then hugged me tight.

"Marry me" he stated, his hands still hugging me, his lips on my ear.

I looked at him, only to find his eyes pleading.

"I know, you are trying to fight this battle Valerie. I know, even if you don't say it, you're having a hard time...."

"But I wanted to be there, even if it will kill me, I wanted to be there at the time when you're leaving me... Hoping that once you see me, you'll hold on... You'll hold on..."

There was so much tears bursting out of my eyes. "Why do I deserve you?" I asked and hugged him tight.

"This side of me? I only known it because of you. Dad said I got it from mom. She loves him, an eternal one." He kissed me once more before pulling something from the bedside table.

It was a diamond ring, something a woman would want to have in her hand, the ring of her mom, the ring of her granny, the ring from their ancestors.

"Mom gave it to me last night, I already bought one last year, but she said this is the one that best fits a future queen like you. A brave queen of my empire..."

"Will you marry me baby?"

I nodded and smiled at him. "I will. I will fight for you, and our little one..."

"God will help us wouldn't he?"

"He will..."

------

A weak woman like me couldn't bear to walk down the aisle because it'll be too tiring for me, but then, I told them I am going to, and told them not to tell Connor about it.

Mom was doing my make up, she bought me a white simple dress, it showed my already thin arms and my growing belly. I lose weight even if I am pregnant.

Mom settled for some foundation and a pink lipstick, she said I did not need much, I just needed color for my already pale skin. She braided my hair and put it on the side.

"You're so beautiful honey." She said.

Dad looked at me and kissed my hair, "I will always hate that guy for getting you away from me, but if this will make my little girl happy I will be happy." I embraced him tight. "I love you daddy" I said.

Mom was teary eyed too as she fix my hair. "You were just a little girl who I used to put it on my lap, why did you grew up fast Valerie?"

I hugged her too and kissed her.

Mom and dad helped pushing my wheel chair. The wedding will be held by the beach, a simple one with my siblings and his, with our parents and body guards.

I always asks him about the news, what the people are saying, if the paparazzi has seen us, but he always refuse to answer. Media can be cruel, they'll do everything for money. But then, I guess my parents and Connor are fighting them with money too.

It was too difficult to get a scoop in this country, it was far, the place was secured too.

When were about to walk down towards the aisle I asked dad to stop, "I will walk daddy." I said.

"It's still too far little Valerie." He softly said.

I looked up at him and smiled, "I can." I said.

He nodded and kissed my hair as he held me on the arm, with mom on the other side.

This is it, my Wedding Day.