Chapter 3

Sorry for slow updates.

Chapter 3

"W-What?" she asked, nervous.

Connor looks so serious, like he was about to tell her he love her. Like he will confess that she was the girl he wanted to be with for the rest of his life.

She wishes...

Connor leaned over, their faces are close with each other. He was looking at her and it was piercing through her soul. He held on her face, and wipe of the excess ice cream on the corner of her lips.

What the hell was she thinking? Of course Connor's not going to kiss her!

She saw him supressing a laughter, she frowned with irritation as she move away from him. "What's funny?" She rolled her eyes, as she wipe the corners of her lips, making sure she doesn't look messy.

Connor smiled wickedly and leaned close to her, "You think I'm going to kiss you don't you?"

"What the hell Connor?!" She snarled, but it was the truth.

Actually, she had never been kissed. Ever.

She's a real princess, and her standards are high.

She's dreaming of a beautiful first date, a first kiss to remember, a marriage proposal that every girl will envy and a wedding of the century.

And she was dreaming of Connor as her husband.

But then, that was not the reality.

Connor loved those easy lay woman. He wanted to kiss girls who had experience, who will be willing to do more, more than kissing.

He wanted those bitchy girls, who do parties, who wear those little dresses, who shows almost everything.

He doesn't want commitment.  He just want to play.

But her parents did not raise her to be a "boytoy". She had been raised with elegance, with class, she was raised like those princess in fairytales.

And sometimes she thinks it was a bad thing.

"Hey Valerie, you there?" Connor nudged her. She sighed and nodded.

He looked at her, "You're spacing out, what's the matter?" He mutter softly.

She shook her head and fake a smile. "I just remembered I had a research to do. I think we should go back." She did not want to go back, she loves spending time with Connor,

But then, every minute she spends with him? She continuously fall in love.

It was almost sunset and they walked together towards the car, followed by their guards. It was a good day of school,

but she did not know, a lot was coming to her.

------

Connor was up early, he invited Valerie for a jog, but she refused, she said she was too lazy for it.

He did not buy that, he guess she studied last night.

He was warming up, at his sides were his guards, he is annoyed by them. But he cannot do anything, he needs to stay with them or else he has to go back to Lexumbia.