Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Today was the last day of the school year, and also the rugby finals.

I wore the same shirt as Connor's. He gave it to me, a smaller version of his jersey to show my support for him. I ran towards the backstage of the stadium, I just finished my last exams and I though I will not be on time to be with him before the game starts.

Struggling to breath, I saw Connor and his team. The gate was already open and they started coming in.

"Connor!" I cried, catching my breath.

He turned, surprised I made it. He run to me and I kissed his lips.

I blushed at the crazy thought I did. I did not know why, but I just felt like I had to do that.

Never did I kissed Connor first. He always do that job, and he seemed surprised that I did that too.

He smirked, our nose kissing each other, "that was a great good luck for me baby. I will win this game."

"You take care okay? I don't want you hurt." I sincerely said.

"I will baby. I love you."

"I love you too." He run out looking at me and waving his hand.  "I love you Valerie! This is for you!"

The crowd roared, as the finals begin. Beside me was Paris,

Paris who is busily kissing Scott.

"Ugh. Get a room please." I rolled my eyes. Paris giggled and throw her hand over Scott.

They had no plans of watching, I just had to break in to their Asian Tour plan for the vacation, they were suppose to leave today, but Paris? She can never say no to me.

"We should be at the cruise now, making out." She even said.

They've been together weeks after the closure. She'd been honest with me, she likes him and he feels the same way.

She was stopping herself to be with him because she thinks of me, that maybe I had feelings for him.

I looked back at the game, heart beating fast. The game was too physical and I became so nervous. Connor can be so competitive.

Being the leader of the team even though he isn't a senior was crazy. He was making the lead, he was making the play and that makes his job too dangerous!

How I wish he wouldn't just have the ball in his hands!

The crowd screams, my hands were together, praying that nothing bad will happen to him, I do not care if the lose.

Another thing that worries me was a terrorist attack, something that commonly happens in jam packed places. I am thinking that the stadium may have bombs implanted around! But Uncle Jeanne made sure securities were tight, they weren't present at the game, but Connor said they called this morning.

Aunt Kathy wouldn't let his bubu bear of course!

It was a tight fight, but in the end the team win!

We shouted our hearts out in happiness! Connor was brought up by the team holding that championship plaque.

I was clapping, very happy about his success, then, not a moment later, he run towards me, and brought me in the middle of the field and kissed me.

It began to rain, but it didn't matter to us. "Congratulations baby!" I mutter, hands over his neck.

"Thank you." He said and kissed me again, under the rain.