Chapter 20

Okay! Sorry if I'm still not answering comments and convos! I'm at the hype of ideas and I'm typing them all! ;)

Sorry! Been missing in action for a looong time!

XOXO!

-CamillaEldridge

Chapter 20

The whole week was nothing but a fairy tale. It's been a smooth start for Connor and I. He never revealed his identity still, but I love this commoner side of him.

No ladies shouting at him to marry him, a few only dared to get near him. No one tried to seduce him.

He's just with me, mine.

But then, today was a different story...

A loud slap was Belle's introduction with me at the middle of the cafeteria, "You slut! Who do you think you are to try getting my boyfriend?" She angrily snarled at me.

Everybody was looking at us, she was blazing in anger, "Hey everyone, look at this girl! The uncrowned princess of France! She's a whore! I was out of school for a week and she seduced my boyfriend because she knew he's the future King of Lexumbia! What an opportunist!"

Murmuring began around, I was feeling dizzy of what was happening. Is this a nightmare? I just wanted to wake up!

"What? You cannot speak? Why? Because you are guilty aren't you? You wanted Prince Connor, because you wanted to save your family in shame! Did you bring him to bed? Was he satisfied? I bet he's just feeling sorry for you!" She pulled my hair and I had did nothing but cry.

What have I done to experience this? Not a second later I heard a screaming voice. "You motherfucking bitch! Let go of Valerie!" My head was freed and I saw Paris pulling Belle's hair, she slapped her twice and kicked her stomach.

"And you think they will believe in you?!" She shouted at her face, Belle was on the floor, holding her stomach.

"Valerie!" I heard Connor, pushing all the people away, he hugged me tight and looked down at Belle.

"This girl is crazy!" Paris shouted. "She's the true whore! She's a gold digging whore! She slept with the whole football team! Even had videos with them!" Paris screamed at the top of her lungs.

Belle looked at Connor, she stood up, pleading, "Connor, come back to me. I'll still accept you. I know she just seduced you."

His eyes blazed in anger and held Belle's hand tightly on the forearm. "Never hurt Valerie. Do you hear me? Never again or you will not like what I can do to you."

"Who has the video of Belle's scandal?!" Paris did not stop shouting.

A few murmuring happened, but then someone answered, "I!" It was Bill, he opened his phone and showed it to people,

Some also formed in groups to look at it.

Paris held her chin up, towering Belle, "You messed up with the wrong people."

The dean then came in, causing all to sit down and continue eating.

"You, you, you, you and you! In my office now!"

I was crying inside Connor's arms, and he wasn't letting me go.

Bill and Belle already followed the dean, Connor and Paris stayed by my side. "Sorry sweetie. I was late. I wish I was here earlier to protect you." He kissed my head.