Chapter 36

A chapter or two before the Epilogue.

Thank you!

XOXO!

-CamillaEldridge

Chapter 36

Two years after...

It's been two years since cancer took her. I still text her number when I miss her. Today I got a response, "It's snowing where I'm at, they say snowflakes are kisses from heaven."

I smiled and closed my phone.

"Mimi!" Atticus cried. He was holding his favorite giraffe toy, trying to get my attention.

My little boy is attention seeker just like his daddy. I just put him down to play with his cars to check on my phone and to call his nanny so I can pee for awhile.

I carried him again and he hugged me. "Mimi's going to pee baby."

"Cus come!" He answered he means Atticus will come with me.

"Mimi will come back immediately baby."

He pouted, his eyebrows met. "Cus come!" He repeated demandingly.

I sighed in defeat and turned, I saw the big version of him. "And where is the little naughty boy going?"

Atticus gave his daddy a toothless grin as he reach for him. "Cus and didi come!" He said.

I shook my head and smiled. "I'll just pee. Take care of my little naughty boy."

"But he wants to come with mommy right?" He said and Atticus nodded like a big boy who understands everything.

I rolled my eyes, wanting to tell him he's pervert, but then the little guy loves to imitate what we say. "Atticus will play with daddy." I said and kissed him.

"The appointment is in an hour. Prepare now babe. I'll make him sleep." I smiled and nodded at him.

"We can still file an annul..."

"Don't repeat it once more Valerie Maegan." He dangerously said.

I smiled and kissed him before walking out to prepare.

Today was one of those days when I have to visit the doctor. It has been a full two years. 

We went back to Lexumbia a year after the operation. The doctor said it was safe to travel and Connor wasted no time to bring me home...to our home, our permanent home.

It was one of the castles in their country, I mean, our country, he did not want to live in the royal residence yet, he said maybe when he needs to sit on that throne, that'll be the time he'll live there.

It was fully renovated, he made sure it was everything I want, and of course, with a hospital type room where we were sleeping for one whole year.

There were time were I will vomit, feel so helpless, tired.

But whenever I see the faces of my boys, I silently pray and tell the one Above to let me stay.

Mom and dad wanted to disagree that I shall stay here in Lexumbia, however, they must admit that the technology here is better than ours, although we belong to one of the best, Lexumbia managed to top it.

Very often, mom and dad visits us, especially because of our little Joaquin Atticus, our ball of happiness, the clingy little boy that made me feel stronger.