Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Three knocks on the door is all I need to know Connor is by the door. I checked myself one last time on the mirror, add another puff of my favorite perfume applied a lip gloss a little before opening the door.

Last night before he went up to his pad he promised me we will jog together.

My heart skipped a beat when I opened the door. I poured an extra perfume before opening. He has that usual mischievous grin on his face, but then today, he held me by the waist and kissed my lip. "Good morning sweetie." He murmured stealing another kiss from my lips.

I blushed and looked away. Although I love this sweet side of him but this is just...so new to me.

"You know what" he said brushing his nose with mine. "I've been dreaming about this for a long time now. I always wanted a good morning kiss from you sweetie."

I hugged him more, hiding my face from him. "I like this too." I admitted. "I dreamt of it too."

He hugged me even more, feeling the warmth and love of his body against mine. "I love you Valerie. I'll never hurt you I promise."

I was worried with that promise of him, especially today that we have to face the reality of Scott and Belle.

"Can I talk to Scott today? I just want to ask for apology."

He moved away from me and look at my face. Worry was evident on him, frowning he asked, "Will you be mad if I say no?"

I close my eyes and sighed. This is something I did not want. "Connor." I softly started. "I will be jealous and worried if you talk to Belle. But then, I'll try to understand."

"Then forbid me to talk to her and I wouldn't. Just don't talk to that guy too." Ugh. The usual unreasonable Connor. I caressed his face and said. "Let me talk to him please? I want to apologize, to explain to him. He deserves it Connor."

He sighed and looked away. Putting his hands over his waist he said, "I'll let you..."

"But let me bring you where you'll meet, then I'll fetch you after. Is that a deal?"

I smiled and hugged him. "Deal."

We started running and playing around this morning. I was anxious that anytime, Belle might come over and ruin the moment, but then as time goes by, I learned to enjoy the moment.

"Connor! Connor!" I laughed he was tickling me all over, he was running behind me, trying to catch me.

When he was able to catch me he held me by the waist and spun me around making me giggle. "Stop please." I giggled again.

We stopped by under the tree. My back was on it and he was in front of me. "Connor, someone might see us." I murmured, pushing him a little away.

He leaned even closer, his nose against mine he said, "I don't really care about it sweetie. Actually I couldn't be more happy if people talk about us. I'm just taking credit of what's mine."

I pinched his cheeks, causing him to look at me, "You're arrogant aren't you?"

He kissed my cheek and said, "Just too proud you're my girl now."

I giggled, flattered with his words then I run away from him again. "Be ready sweetie! Because I'll surely catch you again!"

Connor wasn't ashamed of showing that possessive hand over my waist. We were at the cafeteria, I was anxious at the side and I think he felt that too. He kissed the side of my head and murmured, "Don't worry about them." He said. We get our orders and put it on a tray.