Epilogue

Epilogue

If I think Connor will let me handle the situation then I have to think again. I should have known that Connor might aged but he is still naughty inside.

Connor "massaged" my back, he was making sure the right places were taken care of.

My cheeks were flushed and I know he was getting affected too. I tied my top and kissed his cheek, "Thank you, baby"

"You want to check the bed?" He asked, I felt his hot breath on my neck.

I placed my hand to his shoulder, and slide it down to his hard stomach, "Can we go check on the pool first?" I said, pouting my lips.

He rolled his eyes and carry me, pulled me making me sit on him. "Do you know how 'hard' this is for me?" I giggled and kiss him and he took advantage of it.

His lips were soft, he was playful, our tongue in rhythm, I can feel his "excitement" but he will have to wait for a little longer.

I pushed him away and run towards the pool, "Come! Let's test the water"

Connor groaned but he followed, soon as I dip my body, just right on my shoulders, I faced him, he was walking towards me, and I remove my bikini, letting my top and bottom float

Excitement filled his eyes and "dive in" and you know what happened next.

#

"Was that fun?"

"Yes, it was super fun!" Atticus was on the phone, he was telling me what happened to his day, he loves being with his granna and grandpa. Daddy Vince knows how to spoiled this kid, no wonder why Connor is too spoiled.

Connor got out from the shower with nothing but a towel on his waist, he's got a lot of energy stored in him, even though we've been "walking" around the house and "checking" on each place.

After the pool, we "checked" on the kitchen and knew that the kitchen cabinet was well-made.

We also "checked" on the dining room and love the dining table, it was made with fine materials.

Also on the stairs, I mean, we also checked the stairs.

"Is that daddy?" Atticus asked.

"Daddy!"

"Hey li'l man" he greeted. Connor sat beside me and placed me to his lap so we can both see Atticus.

"Are you having fun there daddy?"

"Lot's of fun baby."

"Why? Is the beach beautiful? Did you swim?"

"Oh, daddy swim a lot that you'll be a big brother soon!"

"Connor!" My cheeks flush.

"What? I don't understand daddy"

Connor laughed and I pinched him, "Ignore daddy, he just miss you."

"Can you bring me home a toy car from Maldives?" He innocently asked.

"There are a lot of toys here baby, but not those kind of toys" Connor answered.

I pinched him once more, and he heartily laughed.

"Please bring me a toy daddy please"

"Of course li'l man. Mommy and daddy miss you."

"I miss you too so so so much!" He exaggeratedly beamed.

"I have to hang up now li'l man, Daddy and mommy will sleep early, it's night here now."

And I know that's not what we're going to do. "Bye daddy, bye mommy. I love you!"

The moment I ended the call I pinched Connor. "What?" He asked, grinning like an idiot.

"You have too much, let's sleep early"

"Oh no baby, there's nothing like having too much with you, besides I missed being in action for three years! I'm such a pitiful husband!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up from bed. "Sleep!" I said as I walk to the bathroom.

"You need help in bathing? I can help!" He shouted, and I locked on the door.

I looked on the mirror one last time. My heart was beating fast, I was nervous. I know Connor was waiting for me outside.

I checked on my mirror once more. Inhaled and exhaled for one last time before opening the door.

Connor was topless with nothing but boxers on. His arms under his head, showing his biceps and perfect abs.

He looked at me and excitement filled his eyes. I closed on the bathroom door, the lights were dim, the aroma of vanilla was making the air thick.

I tried walking seductively, trying not to stumble and I succeeded. I was standing in front of him, looking at him intensely and slowly untied my bathrobe and let it fall on the ground, leaving me with nothing on.

I was bending down on him but before I can he pulled me down and go on top of me, my hands were restrained by him

I giggled, "We've been doing this the whole day, and you're acting like we weren't"

"I've been in drought for long! You cannot blame me" He started attacking my lips, his lips travelled down to my neck, kissing that sensitive spot, making me shiver.

His kisses went down to the swell of my breast, teasing me, his kissed around it, purposely missing on where I wanted him to be.

I hold his head, putting it where I wanted, he laughed and looked up at me, "Seems like I'm not the greedy one, baby"

He suckled on my breasts like a hungry baby, taking all his time before moving to south.

He kissed my stomach going down, and stopped.

I looked down at him, with a frown, why did he stop?

He grinned like a naughty boy, he looked at me and run his tongue through my...

Oh shit. I convulsed, he stopped because he wanted me to see what he was about to do and he succeeded! It was so arousing.

"Connor...Connor!" I shouted, grabbing a his hair. I was shivering all over, my toes curl as I try my best not to pull his hair.

When he was satisfied he grinned and pinned my hands on the bed once more. "I love you baby." He said and he slowly enters me.

We let ourselves be consumed with a night of passion.

And this will happen not only for this honeymoon week, but for the rest of our lives.

The End