Chapter 16

Look up! ;)

Chapter 16

I helped Belle to walk back to her dormitory room. She's a fragile girl, and she asked if I can help her. I'm still an hour early for Valerie and I's study. I am thankful I already made the summary with me. She loves having those summaries of her studies. She compiles it and studies for it during long tests.

I settled Belle on her bed and put away her bag. I cannot see if her foot is swollen, she did not want to remove the bondage on it, she said the nurse instructed not to do so.

"C-can you stay a little?" She asked, "I-I will be having a hard time doing things."

Tears form on her eyes, "B-but...if you have to. I'll be alright with walking around my room... Although it may force my foot." She wiped the tears away.

I sighed. I still have an hour anyway. "Okay. Maybe I can help you with your things first."

It had been an hour already and I was about to text Valerie I'll be ten minutes late when... " Aww... M-my foot." Belle started to cry.

I hastily put my phone down and wooed her. She cried and cried on me. "Do you want us to go to the doctor?" I asked, my arms over her, as she cry on me. "No!" She said in horror.

"I-I mean... I'm fine. P-please, don't leave my side." She hugged me tighter and I caressed her hair. "Shh. You'll be fine Belle."

"Y-you know what Connor... You're the only person who cares for me... My mom is busy with her new husband, and my dad is busy with his new mistress. Nobody cares for me... W-when it is my birthday, they give me money..."

"But they never g-give me their time."

From that moment I realized how lucky I am to have a complete family and an annoying sister. I have the money too, but Family's love is a big thing.

"I'm here for you Belle." I mutter. She needed a friend and I can be that.

Damn. When did I ever made friends with girls?

Of course Valerie is not a friend, but my wife to be.

Damn! I need to call her! She'll be worried as hell. I just needed Belle to calm down so I can call Valerie.

But then...we both fell asleep.

-----

I punch the punching bag with all my power.I failed Valerie!

"Fuuck!" I angrily shouted.

"Dude! It's 12 am and you are here?" It was Bill, Paris' ex-boyfriend.

He is the legal ex-boyfriend.

"What's the matter dude?" He asked.

I told him what happened and he laughed at me. "Are you saying that you sleep together and nothing happened? Dude, don't kid me. Not me okay?" I did not look at him. I never needed to explain things to him. I just continued punching the bag again and again. "Fuck!"

"What's frustrating you?" He ask, punching another bag too. "Let me guess. Valerie isn't she?"

"And that dog named Scott."

"Wait... Are we talking about the same Scott that is friends with Paris?" Bill stopped from punching. He's totally an idiot who two-timed Paris but was actually regretting it.

"Yeah. That brat is friends with him."

"Damn. I saw them awhile ago, the dude is trying to make a move on my girl!" He punched the bag so hard.