Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I arrived at Harvard before dinner. I wore a white undershirt and a coat, something Valerie loves to see when she's with me. I'll be asking her out tonight, just a friendly dinner although I consider it as a date every time we ear together.

I pour over a nice perfume, the one she doesn't admit that she loves but I usually caught her sniffing on me.

I checked out myself on the mirror, admire how handsome I am, even winked on myself, before going out my room.

But then, what I saw on the other side of the door surprised me.

It was Belle. She's looking at me, with those innocent eyes.

Different with the wild Belle I brought to the party.

I had no plans of talking to her again, just like how I drop other girls, but I guess none of the girls had a chance to come see me in my room before right?

Damn. This will be a hard one. My mom had always told me never to be rude at girls.

That's why I always make them happy. If you know what I mean.

"C-can we talk?" She softly asked.

I nodded at her, and it ended up that I'd be having dinner with her instead of Valerie.

----

It was a fast weekend, I had no choice but to go back to Harvard and fulfill my dreams.

Daddy wasn't kidding when he said I am free, I asked him if I can sleep at Paris' and he said yes, but then I told him it was a joke, I just tried if he will let me, he just chuckled and kissed my mom who was beside him by then.

"I'll go now mom, dad, Vanessa, little Vin."

"Bye Valerie! We will miss you. Buy me a bank when you get home okay? Daddy said there are lots of banks near Harvard." I chuckled and pinched his cheeks.

"Oh little Vin. I know someday you will fulfill your cashier dreams!" I laughed. "Big sister has to go. Kiss me goodbye now." He gave me a loud kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Vanni." I said, kissing her cheeks. "Bye Val! I will miss you! Eli called she said she liked what you bought for us! I love it too."

"Next month again." I winked, and daddy cleared his throat.

We both laugh at daddy's reaction. He knows I will use his card again.

"Ladies, could you not talk about it in front of me? Your mom's thinking I'm gay, I always had that Chanel thing on my bill." He even cracked a joke.

We laughed at him and I gave him one big hug before leaving France.

A hundred of knocks over the door and twisting of knob. I bet that is Paris.

Scott knocks three times. Connor doesn't knock, if the door is closed, he will just call me out.

I opened the door and even before I can greet her, "Can you believe it? Belle is friends with those slutty cheerleaders who were obviously flirting with the professors to pass!"

Paris immediately sat on my bed and she did not stop the talking. "Somebody told me she's friends with those cheap cheerleaders whom Connor dated before too! Those with fake Chanel bags and Louboutins! I still cannot understand why do they have to buy those fake things! They could settle for the less branded ones. Ugh! I knew it. This girl is a social climber! Look at who she's with. Didn't they wanted to be our friends? Ugh! Do something Valerie!"