{1}

|Kourtney|

From: Babe Wussett: "Hey babe are you at the airport yet?"

Yes we call each other babe, it's our best friend thing.

To: Babe Wussett: "Barley leaving the house😁. I'll be in Cleaved in about 4 hours you better be there to pick me up lol"

From: Babe Wussett: "Don't worry I'll be there as soon as you land, have a safe flight BBY!"
~~~
As I heard the over speaker say "flight 406 to cleaved now boarding" I gathered all my things and waited to board the plane, once I got all settled in I put on my headphones in and waited for the plane to take off.

'Skip four hours later'

Surprisingly the flight wasn't as long as I expected it to be. Thankfully. I have major anxiety, I've always been afraid of going on planes, I hate the way it shakes so much.

As soon as I gathered all my stuff and got off the plane I texted Andrea.

To: Babe Wussett: "Hey babe I'm here, where are you?"

From: Babe Wussett: "I'm at the entrance."

To: Babe Wussett: "Alright on my way"

|Andrea|
Kourtney finally texted me saying she's here, I'm waiting for her with Sammy, Kenny and the jacks.

"Alright you fuckboys, listen here my best friend is on her way, once she gets here nobody mess with her, got it?" The whole time I said that I was looking at Sammy, knowing he's the biggest player I've ever met.

|Kourtney|
As I'm making my way to the entrance I see Andrea along with Kenny, Sammy, and the Jacks. I know Kenny he's like my brother also because he's dating Andrea. I've met the Jacks before. I've never met Sam but I've heard of him, he's known to be one of the biggest fuckboys.

"BAABBE"  I hear Andrea say as I make my way towards her. We hugged for what seemed like forever, we finally let go and I hugged the Jacks, along with Kenny. I shook Sam's hand as Andrea introduced us to each other.

We finally walked to the rental car. Kenny was driving Andrea was in the passengers seat and I was stuck in the back with no room left. Sammy looked at me with a smirk on his face and said

"Babygirl you can sit on my lap." I had no other choice so I sat on his lap.

The car ride to the hotel was long, and by long I mean long. Maybe it's just because I was uncomfortable sitting on Sams lap.

Sammy and I made small talk I made sure to not look at him in the eyes or even show him my eyes. Only because I'm so insecure about them.

After what seemed forever we finally arrived. I was happy to finally get out of the car. I looked at the hotel and it was beautiful. I couldn't wait to get inside and get some rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) sorry for such a bad chapter. This is my first book so bare with me here. I promise it'll improve a lot more. If you like it make sure to comment so I can update for you guys. Thanks💙