{7}

|Kourtney|
When I looked up I saw two Jacks, Kenny, and a pissed off Andrea..dear lord her head must be over the moon.

I squirmed out of Sams grip causing him to wake up. Once he woke up all hell broke loose. Andrea was not gonna let this one slide.

Once we were all done talking Andrea was a lot better. The guys left and Andrea was waiting for me to do some more explaining.

"Andrea I'm tired can I please go I bed?" I begged trying to hide under the covers

"No. Not until you explain to me what happened and why you two we're cuddling"

"Andrea remember? Tomorrow is Kourts and Andes day I'll explain tomorrow I really am tired now can I go to bed?"

"Fine but I want all the details tomorrow" with that being said she finally shut the hell up and I was able to go back to sleep.

'Morning'
It was about 7ish and Andrea and I wanted all day together so we got up early to go out.

I hopped in the shower and took about 3o minutes. I got out, let my hair dry naturally and changed.

I changed into some white high wasted shorts I got at Top Shop, a white tank top, an all black flannel and black vans.

Andrea got out of the shower got dressed applied some makeup and was ready to go. She never fails to impress.

It was now 9 and we went to IHOP for breakfast. And let me just say it was delicious! Breakfast was fast and simple. I'm surprised she hasn't asked about Sam.

We were walking around for a little just admiring the place. We walked in to the mall. Which I was so exited for because I love shopping.

As we were walking Andrea brought up the question. The question I've been trying to avoid all day. Dammit I knew I should've never let Sam in the room.

"Soo Kourts you wanna tell me why you were in bed with Sam. One of the biggest fuckboys?" She asked as we walked into Victoria's Secret.

"Ok so here's the thing he came in the room last night....ect"when I finally finished the story she was a little happier only because I didn't sleep with him.

It's now 1 o'clock and we're barley leaving the mall. I swear I must've spent over $500. O'well I'm a girl I have to shop.

Our flight leaves late today like at 7. I felt bad I didn't even catch up with any of the guys. So with that being said I'm going back to the hotel and seeing if anybody wants to hang out.

Andrea and I made it back to the hotel and damn my arms hurt. I guess you could say I bought a little too much.

When we got inside I saw Cam just sitting on one of the chairs in the lobby. Perfect I'll just hang with him for a little.

"Hey loner" I jokingly said

"Hey, wow that's a lot of bags need some help?" He asked surprised at how many bags I had.

"Uh yes please that'd be nice" as I was giving him some bags we made our way to the elevator and just chatted.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a while. You know since we never actually had a real conversation and I feel bad for spending all my time locked in the room"

"Yeah sure that'd be nice. We have the same flight, right?"

"Yep"

"Wow Cam I never knew you shopped at Hollister, Pink, Victoria's Secret, Coach." Nash said as he scanned the bags to see where else I shopped.

"Oh yeah you see I bought this cute....what is this?" Cameron asked as he pulls out a strapless shirt.

"It's a strapless shirt" I replied giggling.

We made our way to my room and set everything down it was now 2:30 we had to be back by 5 to pack

I didn't want to waste anytime so I told Cameron and whoever else was coming to hurry

So it was me, Cameron, Nash, Jack Johnson, Aaron, and Hayes. We all decided on frozen yogurt so we went down to a frozen yogurt shop first.

The guys and I hung out till 4:45 and headed back to the hotel so they could pack. I'm actually surprised at how close I got to all of them. They're all super sweet.

I forgot to pack so I had to hurry with that

I was finally done and it was 6:20 we decided to check out of the hotel and just wait at the airport.

Taking a flight back to L.A was Sam, the Jacks, Bryant, Andrea, Kenny, Nash, Cam, Aaron, Hayes and myself, Boy was this going to be long.

|Sam|
We all checked out of our hotel rooms and just decided on waiting at the airport.

Kourtney looked nice real nice I saw the seating thing on all of our tickets and since Mark bought them we couldn't choose who we wanted to sit next to.

As we're walking into the plane I saw Kourtney had put her things right above where I'm sitting looks like I'm sitting next to her. Sure enough I was right. She looked annoyed though.

"Hey Kourtney are you exited to go back home" I said trying to break the silence.

"Umm yeah I guess it'll be nice to relax and get away from someone for a while" she mumbled.

"Ok whatever you s--" I was cut off when the caption came on the speakers. He explained all the stupid simple shit we all probably know.

As the plane was taking off Kourtney didn't look to well I didn't know what to do.

"Hey are you alright" I said looking at her

"Yeah I'm fine. No actually I'm not fine I have really bad anxiety and I'm so afraid of planes" explains why she looked so sick. I also feel bad she had to sit on a window seat.

"If it'll make you feel any better wanna trade seats?" I asked as I unbuckled my belt.

"Really you'll trade me seats?!" She looked so happy. It was the cutest thing ever.

"Yeah I'll trade seats with you beautiful" with that being said she didn't let another second go by she unbuckled herself and sat on my lap before I was able to get up and move.

"Thank you Sam"

"No problem anything for you princess"

Shit I'm whipped
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) hope you guys liked this chapter, comment for the next one. Let me know if you even like the book. Thank you💙