{5}

|Sam|
The meet and greet was finally over and I was exhausted. We walked back to the hotel since it was only a 20 minute walk.

I didn't want anyone else talking to Kourtney so I made sure to walk by her. I was not going to risk someone else being with her.

"Hey Kourts how'd you like the first show?" I said while not putting my arm over her. I had to get her to like me.

"It was nice, can't wait for the rest. And I'm surprised you didn't put your arm around my shoulder." She said while giggling.

She was looking up at me and I just couldn't help but compliment her.

"Your eyes, they're extremely beautiful" as I said that she turned away.

"Don't say that, my eyes are ugly, I look like a freak!" "I've always gotten made fun of because of my eyes"

"Babygirl don't say that. Your eyes are a gift" I say lifting up her chin. "Baby stop being so insecure about your eyes"

|Kourtney|
"Babygirl don't say that. Your eyes are a gift" Sam said while lifting up my chin. "Baby stop being so insecure about your eyes"

Our eyes locked. And I was staring into his beautiful hazel eyes. I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach. Damn he could be so sweet sometimes. His lips look so precious.

No no no stop saying that! He's a fuckboy. Don't catch feelings for him. Why didn't I tell him to not call me one of his stupid nicknames?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Andrea came up to us and cleared her throat. Making Sam and I turn our attention to her.

"Hey babe is the fuckboy bothering you?" She asked eyeing Sam.

"Um uh no, no not at all he was just asking me how I liked the show that's all" I hesitantly replied while looking at a smirking sam.

I walked with Andrea the rest of the way. We arrived at the hotel, and man that walking made me exhausted.

I walked directly to the elevator to get to the room. When I got to the room I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I was in the shower for a good 30 minutes.

When I got out I noticed I didn't even bring a towel in with me O'well. Andrea and I have changed in front of each other multiple times.

I walked out of the bathroom with no towel and no clothes on. When I scanned the room there he was standing with a smirk.

"Oh shit what are you doing in here!?" I yelled trying to cover up my exposed body.

"Well baby girl, you suddenly disappeared and I had to make sure you were ok, and damn I'm glad I came to look for you" he said with that stupid smirk on his face.

I pulled Andreas covers over my body. "Please sam please get out, and don't tell anybody about this"

He was walking towards me. Oh god, what's he gonna do.

"Babygirl I'll leave and won't speak of this again if you call me daddy"

"Yeah well that's not happening I'm not calling you daddy" I said holding the sheets closer to my body.

"Alright looks like I'm staying in here"

"Get out"

"Nope"

"What's it going to take for you to leave?" I asked annoyed

"Babygirl, I already told you, just say the magic word, Daddy"

"Alright fine, Daddy will you please get out"

"Damn baby. You're so fine" he said while standing up to leave.

"Promise you won't tell anybody"

"Promise baby" he cheekily smiled walking out the door.

"Oh and Sam one more thing stop calling me baby or babygirl, because you and I, will never be a thing"

"That's what you say now" he said winking and closing the door behind him.

I finally got dressed into something comfortable, some light blue spandex and a black sports bra.

It was 8:26 and I figured we weren't going to do anything since they're all probably exhausted. I grabbed my Mac book and went on Netflix. I decided to just finish season 3 of One Tree Hill.

Andrea eventually came in the room. "Sup baby K we're going out to eat, so get you booty up and get dressed"

I really didn't feel like getting up and having to get dressed just to go eat.

"Hey Andrea, I'm not gonna go I'm not that hungry and I'm exhausted."

"Are you sure?" She said siting down next to me. "What's wrong is it Sam?" "Are you hurt?" "Are you mad" "Is it me?" She asked worried.

"No" I laughed, "I just really am tired. Hey tomorrow we have all day to explore Cleveland, and it's our last day. We can catch up I feel like we haven't had a real conversation in like forever" I say

"Alright, well imma go out to eat then. Do you want anything to eat?" She said walking towards the door.

"Nah I'm good, but thanks babe" I replied as she walked ok the door.

'Skip an hour later'
So it's now 9 something and Andrea still isn't here.

From: Babe Wusset: "Hey Kourts don't wait up on me. Everybody wanted to go out and do different things, we're going mini golfing right now and we're probably doing something after so we won't be back till like 11 maybe 12. Do you want to come?"

To: Babe Wusset: "Thanks for letting me know I was getting worried😂. And no thanks I'm comfy and tired I'll see you when you get back. Be safe love💙"

From: Babe Wusset: "Alright I'll see you when we get back. If you're even awake😂"

I left it like that I was too into my show to reply.

|Sam|
'Back to going out to dinner'

I noticed Kourtney didn't come. I went up to Andrea and asked her why Kourtney didn't come. She just told me she was tired.

'After dinner'

They're all going mini golfing and doing other things. I didn't feel like going. They went their ways and I made my way back to the hotel.

When I got to the hotel I made my way to the elevator and up to Kourtney's room.

I knocked on the door and no one answered. I knocked again and there she was. In some light blue spandex and a black sports bra. I was only thinking of the things I wanted to do to her.