{24}

|Kourtney|
"Uh yeah sorry, so I decided to accept the offer to New York."

"This is perfect. We'll fly you out here in five days. You'll be staying here for a month and everything will be explained to you once you've arrived. Thank you for accepting the offer I'll see you in five days" she happily said.

Five days? Why so soon? I thought I still had two weeks.

I got in my car and drove back to Sams house. Or whosever house it was.

I pulled into the driveway and of course Sam wasn't there. I got out my car walked inside the house.

"NATE" I shouted

"IM IN MY ROOM, ONE SECOND" he shouted back

Nate walked down stairs, he must've been working out because he was all sweaty and had his shirt off.

"So um we need to talk" I said getting a little sad that I wouldn't see my best friend for a whole month.

He's the person I need most and I'm not gonna see him for a whole month.

"Kourts if you didn't accept the offer. I'm telling you now it was the biggest mistake ever."

"Well Mr. Nathan Montgomery Maloley. I accepted the offer I leave in five days"

"That's great!" Nate shouted hugging me

"Well it's nice to know you don't want me here" I laughed "Nate get off of me you're all sweaty"

"Baby I'm just happy for you. I don't want you to have to go through anymore pain" Nate sighed.

"Thanks Nathan"

"Um I gotta show you something. I don't wanna show you to hurt you. I wanna show you so you know you made the right decision." Nate sighed pulling his phone out of his pocket.

He went on his camera roll and clicked on a picture, when he showed me the picture of Sam kissing Stassie, the Stassie, I was a little heart broken but glad he found someone better.

I guess I was bawling my eyes out. I didn't even notice. Nate hugged me till someone walked through the door. Sam.

"Hey, babygirl what's wrong" Sam asked walking towards me

"I'll tell you what's fucking wrong" Nate said letting go of the hug and standing in front of me so Sam couldn't touch me.

Sams the one I wanted most right now. I wanted to be in his arms. I wanted him to be the one telling me everything is going to be ok.....but unfortunately Sams the reason I'm hurting.

"Sam" I cut Nate off

"My mom is coming to visit for a while and I'm excited. That's all, they're just happy tears." I said trying not to cry again.

"Oh baby that's great." Sam came up to me and put his hands on my waist. He leaned down and kissed me.

That's all I needed, I needed Sam. He broke the kiss so quick. Looks like I was just stuck in the moment.

"Uh baby I gotta go I'm recording today so I'll see you in" I cut Sam off

"It's ok baby go record your new songs" I placed my hand on his cheek and admired him one last time.

Sam walked out the door and I broke down into tears again.

"That's it Nate. That was it, the last time I'll see Sam in awhile, he doesn't even care. How could he do this to me" my knees were on the floor and the palm of my hands were coving my eyes.

"Hey Kourts. I don't know if this is the right time to bring it up or not but..um can I ask you something?" Nate said picking me up off the floor and setting me on the couch.

"Sure" I sighed

"So um I kinda know about that one stage you had in you life. And I know you're broken right now, I don't want you going back to that hell hole. Please stay strong, for me" Nate said kissing my cheek.

"I promise I'll never go back to that" I hugged him and walked out the door.

~~(Sorry😅 I had writers block and didn't know what to do so I just time skipped)

|Sam|
'Five days later'

When I looked into Kourtneys eyes that day I knew they weren't tears of joy. She was hurting. I'm sure it's because of me.

I couldn't focus on that right now, I was recording. Singing always helped I just needed to get my mind off a stupid girl. I sung a line that totally reminded me of Kourtney.

How could I be so stupid? She's the one I love. I've treated her like shit for about two months.

I set everything down and walked out of the booth.

"Yo Sam whatchu doing? Get in there and record"

"Sorry guys I have something important to do. I'll probably be back later." I ran out the door and into my car.

'Kourtneys p.o.v'
This is it I'm leaving today. I had an early flight. Ok not early but I have to board the plane by 2:30.

Nate and Emily came with me to drop me off. I didn't want to leave them but I had to.

I was right about Sam it was the last time I would see him for a few months. After New York I would not be returning to L.A.

Nate and Emily left around 12 they said it'd be to hard for them to see me leave. I was stuck here alone for awhile.

|Sam|
I went to my house first because Kourtney is usually there. When I got there I turned off the car and ran inside.

When I got inside I saw Skate and Emily crying.

Shit what happened.

"Why are you two crying" I asked worried

"SAM YOU'RE AN IDIOT! IM GLAD YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND! I CAN'T STAND YOU!" Emily cried as she yelled

"That's why you two are crying? Because I kissed another girl?" I asked confused

Nate chuckled. "You're an idiot. Kourtneys gone. SAM SHE'S FUCKING GONE AND ITS YOUR FAULT" Nate yelled

"Wha- What do you mean she's gone" I asked worried

"She's on her way to New York, Sam it's your fault" Emily said