{12}

'Kourtneys p.o.v'
The drive consisted of little chats and Sam constantly telling me how beautiful I looked.

We arrived at one of the nicest restaurants in L.A

"Sam we're not going in there are we?" I asked feeling the palms of my hands getting sweaty.

"Yes we are. Why else would I park in front of the restaurant babygirl"

"Sam I look like shit. I can't go in there, and don't call me babygirl"

"Kourtney you look beautiful. If you go in I won't call you babygirl anymore." He said taking my hand and leading me to the restaurant.

I felt sick to my stomach. But it was too late to turn back. Two guys had already opened the doors for us and Sam was leading me in.

"Hi how are you doing today, do you have a reservation?" The lady asked looking at Sam and I.

"Yes. Mr. Wilkinson" Sam said grabbing my hand.

"Alright right this way."

We sat at our table and I looked around. This place was beautiful I can't believe Sam would spend this much on me.

"Hello I'll be your waiter for the night, may I start you off with drinks" he asked looking at me.

He was young he looked about 18-19 he was about 5'11 and he had nice green eyes and blonde hair.

"I'll take a water please." I replied quickly.

"I'll take a coke. No ice" Sam glared at him giving him a dirty look.

"Alright I'll be right back with your drinks" he winked at me. Sam just gave him a dirty look. Boy was this going to be a long night.

I'm not gonna lie he was pretty hot..I can think that right? Sam and I aren't together. But I'm here with him so I gotta snap out of this.

"Thank you" I said as he set my drink down.

"No problem, and here's your drink sir" he said setting Sams drink down.

"Uh are you guys ready to order or do you need more time?" He asked

"Well I'm ready to order" I looked at Sam, he nodded his head yes.

"I'm going to have a small salad"

The waiter was looking at me waiting for me to say what else I wanted.

"Just a small salad?" He asked

"Yes please"

"I'll take a steak" Sam said.

"Alright I'll be back shortly" the waiter said taking our menus

"Kourtney, why'd you only get a salad? You promised me you were gonna start eating" Sam sighed

"Sam please don't make me get anything else" I begged

"I love you so I'm not going to force you to do something you don't want to" Sam said grabbing my hand.

Our food came out and Sam and I were talking about anything and everything it was nice.

We finished, Sam paid and we made our way back to the car. Sam once again was a gentlemen and opened the door for me. Which I thought was the cutest thing, I don't know why.

|Sam|
"Sam I love when you open the door for me. I think it's the cutest thing ever" Kourtney said with that cute smile of hers.

"Well maybe I should take you out more often and then I'll get to hold the door open for you"

"You're so cute. I freaking love you" she blushed, then she looked away.

I was shocked. She's never told me she loves me. Did she mean it? Was it a friendly love kind of thing? Hopefully not.

The rest of the car ride was silent. We got to my house and made our way inside.

"Damn lil ma' you look nice" skate said checking Kourtney out.

I just glared at him. He knows I like her. He better not touch her.

"Thanks Nate, Sam and I went out to dinner"

"This fucking early? What are you two like 90 years old" Skate chuckled

"Skate shut the fuck up" I flipped him off and made my way to my room with Kourtney.

"So uh did you bring a bikini or a beach dress?" I asked

"Uh yeah, do you want me to change?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice" I smirked

"Not in here you fuckboy" she walked past me and into the bathroom. I heard the water start running, guess she's taking a shower too.

She came out of the bathroom like 30 minutes later.

"Damn you take long ass showers baby" I jokingly said.

"Oh shut up at least you know I take showers."

"True"

Once again Kourtney looked so beautiful her wet hair flowing nicely.
(pic of Kourtneys dress at top)

"We should get going" I looked at Kourtney who was talking to skate.

"Alright. Bye Nathan I'll see you later" she knows skate hates being called by his full name

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me Nathan" skate shouted as we walked out the door.

"Love you Nathan Montgomery Maloley" Kourtney shouted back as the door closed behind her.

"Ok now let's go before he runs out here and kicks my ass"

"Alright let's go" I ran to my car and opened the door for her.

"Thank you Mr. Wilkinson"

"Anything for you princess"

'An Hour later'
We arrived at the beach and we were just on time for the sunset. So far my plan is going great.

We walked to were the Jacks are supposed to be, by the rocks. Bryant was gonna be there too. He was gonna take pictures of Kourtney and I.

So far every thing was great I saw the Jacks and I knew it was time. I was actually getting sick to my stomach I was so nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~