{18}

|Kourtney|
We arrived at my house and I saw Andreas car parked in the driveway.

Sam ran over to my side and opened the door.

"Sam you don't have to open the door for me every time we go out" I said walking towards the house.

"Yes I do babygirl"

I opened the door and yelled for Andrea.

"BABE IM HOME!" I yelled

No reply.

"Andrea are you here?" I knocked on her door and she didn't reply. I walked in and she was bawling her eyes out.

"Andes what wrong"

Sam was standing at the door so I'm guessing she wasn't gonna tell me till he left. I walked out of her room and into the hall.

"Sam I'm sorry I know you wanted to hang out but I really need to talk to her, is that ok?"

"Yeah, call me when she's feeling better I'll bring you guys food. Imma go check on Kenny too" he kissed my forehead and walked out the door.

I walked back into Andreas room and she was still in the same spot.

"Andes he's gone, you wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked

"I don't even know what happened. We were doing perfectly fine then we just started fighting, he said he needed a break and he didn't need me" she was bawling her eyes out again.

"Andes I'm so sorry, what were you guys doing before you two got into the fight. What happened? Do you want me to call him or talk to him?"

"No I don't want anyone to bother him. I know you probably want to be Sam. I'll be ok. You can go hang out with him if you want"

"Are you kidding me? You're my best friend, hoes over bros remember? I'm gonna stay here and hug you till you get tired of me" I said chucking

"How did I get so lucky, my best friend is better than anyone in this world" Andrea said

I texted Sam asking if he could bring Andrea and I some food.

To: Fuckboy: "Hey baby can you bring Andrea and I food? I'll pay you back"

From: Fuckboy: "Yeah what do I get you guys, and baby you're not paying me anything"

To: Fuckboy: "Two ice creams, one rocky road, and the other cookie dough, two large pizzas one Pepperoni and the other one Ham and Pineapple. One large Dr. Pepper and Coke, Doritos and hot fries😛, please"

From: Fuckboy: "Alright baby😂 I'll stop by your house in about 45 minutes"

To: Fuckboy: "Thank you baby😘"

"Let's get your mind off of everything for a while. Wanna watch movies?" I asked getting up and walking to her movie shelf

"Hell yeah! Oh it's my turn to pick this time, you picked last time" She quickly replied.

"Alright, Miss Andrea Rose Russet, what would you like to watch?" I asked scanning the movies

"Mmm how about neighbors, because Zac Efron and Dave Franco in a movie together is just the end of me." She said laughing

"Alright. I call dibs on Dave though" I put in the movie and sat on the bed.

"Find by me, Zac is like 100x better looking than Dave"

"Shut up, I like Dave more than Zac ok. Doesn't that work out though? We won't fight over the same boy" I pointed out

"True"

The doorbell rang and I'm assuming it was Sam. I got up and ran to the door, I was right Sam was standing at the door with all the food I asked him to get. I opened the door and let him in.

"Hey baby, let me help you with that" I said kissing him.

"Delivery for miss Andrea Rose Russet, and Kourtney Rae Gardner." Sam said setting the food down on the bed.

"Sam you didn't have to. How much do I owe you?" Andrea asked getting up

"Nothing"

"Thanks babe, here's $50 dollars" I said holding the money out in front of him.

"Baby you're crazy if you think I'm going to take your money. Neither of you have to pay me, it's a gift from me." Sam said stepping out the room.

I walked out as well and closed the door behind me.

"Sam please just take the money. I'm not going to leave you alone till you take it" I sighed

"Baby I'm running late I gotta go."

Little shit, why can't he just take the money?

"Wait Sam come back"

"What's up babygirl" he asked

"You forgot to kiss me"

I put my hands on his torso and slipped the money in his back pocket.

"Alright text me later. Enjoy your girls day" Sam said closing the door behind him.

"Did he accept the money?" Andrea asked

"No I had to sneak it into his back pocket"

"Well let's get this night started" Andrea shouted

We played the movie and just pigged out, I had one pizza and Andrea had the other we each had our own soda, ice cream and chips.

From: Fuckboy: "Sneaking money into my pockets now? Baby I told you I'm not accepting your money"

To: Fuckboy: "Please don't be mad I was only trying to be a good person"

From: Fuckboy: "You little shit. Now I can't be mad at you. Just know that I'm not accepting your money."

I didn't reply because Andrea bursted out laughing I set my phone down and laughed with her too.

"Hey you still have your stash?" Andrea asked laughing her ass off.

"Fuck yeah!" I shouted

"Go get it" Andrea demanded

"K put pause on the movie"

I ran upstairs to my room and walked to my closet. I have a little box hidden between all my shoes. I pulled out the box and grabbed an ounce of weed, two pipes and two lighters. I put the box back in it's place and made my way downstairs.

"K I got it" I blurted walking into Andreas room.

"I got the Vodka and Vape pens" Andrea held up both of them.

"Fuck yeah, we're going to turn the fuck up bitches!!" I yelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) hoped you guys liked this chapter, I'll update tomorrow