{4}

|Kourtney|
I guess everyone left last night and I didn't even notice.

Today was digi. I woke up around 4:30, everyone was still asleep, obviously, I scrolled through, Twitter, Instagram and snapchat

As I was looking at all the snapchat stories I pressed on Sammy's. He took a photo of me while I was sleeping. His caption was 'My babe is so cute💙'

I was annoyed because now I'm going to get hate for "Dating Sam" whatever. I'll just tell him to delete it when he wakes up.

It's now 5:27 I decided to get up and shower. After my shower I sat on the bed with a towel wrapped around my body. I was looking at the weather and it said it was going to be hot.

I went to my suit case and grabbed some Hollister shorts, a light blue crop top, and white vans. I applied some eyeliner and mascara (I'm not really a big fan of make-up) I let my hair dry before getting up and ironing it.

When I was finished it was already about 6:30. The show starts at 11:00. Now I regret waking up so early. I grabbed my Mac went on Netflix and decided on watching One Tree Hill.

I got so carried away I looked at the time and saw it was already 8:30 I woke up Andrea so she could get ready.

It was now 9:30 and we all went out for breakfast. We decided we'd go to IHOP. We sat and ate till 10:00 we finished eating and headed to where the event was being held.

|Sam|
We finished eating breakfast and made our way to where the event was being held. I was actually nervous this was my first time performing aye ma'.

Kourtney looked so beautiful today. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Guess she caught me starring

"Hey fuckboy, take a picture it'll last longer"

"Aye lil ma how was your breakfast" I replied while draping my arm around her shoulder.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not call me that? Oh and I want you to delete the picture you took of me, people are gonna think we're dating" she said while taking my arm off her shoulder.

"What's so wrong with people thinking we're dating?" I asked with a smirk

"Hmm let me see maybe because I don't want to be known as a slut who throws myself at guys"

"Babygirl you know you want people to know you're getting this dick" I replied

"Fuck off fuckface, just delete the stupid picture"

"Hmm let me think...No"

"And why not?" She asked getting a little angry.

"Maybe next time don't mess with daddy then I'll do what you say" I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her.

"Why the hell are you taking pictures of me!" She asked while trying to reach for my phone

"Well babygirl you said I should take a picture cos it'll last longer. So I did"

"You're an ass you know that?" And with that she walked off to do her own thing

|Kourtney|
Sam pulled out his phone and took a picture of me.

"Why the hell are you taking pictures of me!" I asked getting a little angry and trying to reach for his phone.

"Well baby girl you said I should take a picture cos it'll last longer. So I did." He said with that stupid little smirk on his face.

"You're an ass you know that?"
I said while I walked away from him. I found Andrea and Kenny sitting in the back waiting.

It was now 11:00 and the show already started. Jack and Jack went up a preformed 'Groove' they're really good. Next up was sammy. He was performing 'Aye ma'.

All the other guys went up and did their own things. Along with some other girls I don't know. I guess I never really payed attention to the list naming everyone who was going to preform.

Andrea finally went on stage, first she did a little dance thing with Twaimz. After her dance thing she did a Q&A. All the guys and girls went out onto the stage, I was watching from backstage.

Andrea asked if anybody had any questions. A massive amount of hands went up in the air. The first question was the same ol'

"Are you and Kenny dating?" Andrea looked at Kenny before replying "Yes we are"

Most of the guys and girls had gone around picking one person. Sammy was one of the last ones to pick someone.

He picked a girl and right away she said "Ok sammy this question is for you, are you and  Kourtney Gardner dating?"

I saw that smirk on his face. Was he gonna say yes? He finally answered "No actually, not yet" the crowd went wild with a bunch of  "Please date soon" "You two would be cute" and all that other stuff.

The show ended and it was time for their meet and greet. I was at Andreas booth next to Kenny's and Twaimz. Sam was only like two booths away. It's now 3:00 and the meet and greet is still going.

Almost towards the end a girl came up to me and asked if she could get a picture with me and sammy. I was confused but gladly accepted and made my way to Sammy's booth.

We took the picture and she thanked us. "You and sammy would be the cutest couple ever! I ship it so much" she said before leaving.

Sammy looked at me and smiled. "See Kourtney we'd make the cutest couple ever".

I smiled too. Not because he said that we'd make the cutest couple, but because he finally called me by my name.

|Sam|
I looked down to see Kourtney smiling after I said that.

"Are you smiling because you know it's true"

"Ha in your dreams buddy. I'm smiling because you finally called me by my name, and not one of your stupid nicknames."

"Well damn that was harsh" I playfully put my hand over my heart.