{11}

|Sam|
'One month later'

Kourtney and I have gotten really close. She still doesn't let me call her baby or babgirl. She even avoids us being more than friends. I'm ok with that though.

"Heeeyy fuckboy" Kourtney shouted as she barged into my bedroom door.

"Hey princess, who let you in, the doors are locked?" I said while placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Nate did. I was having a nice conversation with him for a few minutes and you didn't even know I was here" she stated.

"Well now that I know you're here what do you wanna do?" I asked

"Whatever you wanna do. I'm always choosing what we do so it's your turn now"

'Flashback to a week ago'
"Hey Andrea I know you hate me and all but can I ask you something?"

"Sam I don't hate you. I just despise you for being a fuckboy" Andrea said rolling her eyes.

"Ok well um Kourtney and I have hung out a lot lately and my love for her gets deeper every time I see her..so umm I was wondering if you'd let me ask her out?" I asked nervously

"Sam, Kourtney has been way happier since you two met so yes. But I'm warning you now break her heart I'll break your face" she warned

"Oh thank you so much Andes I promise I'll take good care of her"
'End of flashback'

I'm glad she said it was my turn to choose what we do. I was planning on asking her out today. Hopefully she says yes.

"Um I don't know what we're doing but go home and pack a duffel bag with some comfy clothes, pajamas, a bikini, and something really nice...like a dress" I demanded

"Um alright" she said with a confused look on her face. "I'll be back in an hour?"

"Yes that sounds perfect, I'll see you then" I kissed her forehead and watched her walk out my bedroom.

|Kourtney|
I got home and did exactly what Sam told me to do. I packed a duffel bag with different pieces of clothing.

"Hey Andrea do you know why Sam is acting so weird?" I asked, grabbing an apple off the island.

"Mm nope not at all" she shouted from her room.

Something was really weird. It was bothering me not knowing what's going on. I got a message from Sam.

From:Fuckboy: "Hey babygirl wear a dress first ok. A nice one. Oh and I'll be picking you up in about an hour"

To:Fuckboy: "Ok sounds perfect I'll see you in an hour. Also don't call me babygirl."

From:Fuckboy: "Shit my bad."

Shit I only have an hour to get ready.

I rushed upstairs and hopped into the shower. I rinsed my hair and my body as quickly as possible. I got out dried my body and put on sweats and an oversized T-shirt.

I made my way to my closet and looked for something to wear. I finally found what I was going to wear. (Picture at top).

I had to step out of my comfort zone. I usually don't wear heels. I'm also not a big fan of dresses. I've never been too much of a girly girl.

I let my hair dry naturally then curled it. I applied some light lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner. Once I was all done I put the dress and heels on.

"OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO FREAKING CUTE!" Andrea shouted as I walked down the stairs

"Thanks babe. This is way out of my comfort zone but Sam told me to wear a dress. Do you think it's too much? What if we're just going to a party or something?" I asked getting worried now.

"No no no this is perfect for an event like this" she squealed

"Event like this?" I asked getting curious.

"Oh never-mind. Can I take a picture of you please"

"Uh yeah sure I guess" 

Andrea ran to her room to get her phone. I was still wondering what she meant by 'Event like this'

"Oh Kourts I forgot to tell you those heels make you look about 2-3 inches taller"

"Yeah I know forever wishing I was this tall. Andrea am I really short for being my age" I asked looking at myself in the mirror.

"Weeeellll no not really" Andrea said coming behind me

"You're lying" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Ok you're short but it's so freaking adorable" she replied hugging me

"Yeah ok" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh I forgot my bag" I made my way upstairs to get my bag as soon as I got to my room I heard the door bell ring.

"Kourts, Sam is here" Andrea shouted as I grabbed my bag

"Alright one second" I yelled as I checked myself in the mirror one last time

I made my way down stairs and saw Sam. He looked so sexy. He was wearing a tux and his hair was so nice. I feel like he took more time doing his hair than I did doing mine.

|Sam|
Kourtney walked down stairs and she looked so beautiful. That dress fit her perfectly and made her curves stand out more.

"Hey Sam, you look handsome"

"Thank you. You look gorgeous." I said taking her hand.

"Ok you two go and enjoy whatever you're gonna do" Andrea said while walking into her room.

"Alright we'll see you later then bye" I said walking Kourtney out the door.

I let go of Kourtneys hand and ran to my car to open the door for her.

"Why thank you. You're such a gentlemen" she said giggling.

"Yeah who said a fuckboy can't be a gentlemen" I closed the door and winked at her. I ran over to the drivers side and hopped in

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?" I asked looking at Kourtney.

"Yes. Plenty of times" she said blushing. "Sam you're lucky I even put on a dress and heels" she said looking out the window

"And whys that?" I asked placing my hand on her thigh

"Because this is so out of my comfort zone. I don't usually wear dresses or heels"

"Well I'm glad you stepped out of you comfort zone. Cos baby you look beautiful in dresses and heels"

"Thank you Sam. So um you wanna tell me were we're going?"

"Nope that's a surprise. We're almost there anyways"