{6}

|Sam|
I was snapped out of my thoughts when she cleared her throat.

"May I help you? What are you doing here?" She said slowly closing the door.

"Well I heard you were here alone and I had to come check on you" I said pushing the door open and walking in.

"Sure come in" she said rolling her eyes. "So now that you know I'm here and I'm ok you can go now" she said crossing her arms.

"No I think I'll stay I like your room" I replied while plopping myself down on her bed.

"Samuel, we have the same exact room"

"One don't call me Samuel, and two yes we may have the same room but you're in here and my room doesn't have one of you.

"Oh so you don't like the name Samuel" I look up and see a smirking Kourtney. "That's good to know" "So Samuel what can I do to get you out of my room"

"Mm nothing actually. When you say my name it sounds so so sexy, therefore you can call me Samuel all the time if you want"

I really hate the name no matter who says it. If I tell her it turns me on or some shit she won't call me Samuel.

"Alright well I'm not even gonna bother trying to get you out" with that being said she got in bed and continued watching Netflix. I sat next to her.

"Um what are you doing? I never said you could sit on my bed"

"Well baby I have to get comfortable if I'm going to stay in here for a few hours"

"Well Samuel, there's another bed over there to get comfortable on" she said mocking me

"Nah I'd prefer laying on your bed baby."

"Samuel Howard Wilkinson! How many fucking times do I have to tell you to not call me one of your stupid little nicknames!? It's annoying as fuck and you don't know how hard I want to fucking kick you in the balls every time you call me babygirl or baby!" She shouted getting off the bed and standing up.

Before I could say anything she interrupted me and spoke.

"I'm sorry I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry for always being a bitch" she said sitting back down

"It's okay babygirl y--"

"There you go again, Sam I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. Please don't call anything you'd call your fuckbuddies or your hoes."

"Alright I'm sorry beautiful"

"Sam don't call me that"

"Hey, you told me not to call you anything I've called my "fuckbuddy" or "hoe" and I've never called any of then beautiful"

"You know I'm having a really hard time believing that"

"I promise. I've never called another girl beautiful besides my mom or any relative. I promise"

"So what? Am I supposed to feel special that you called me beautiful" she asked confused

"Well beautiful yes, yes you are"

"Whatever, if you're going to stay in here you can stay on my bed but don't bother me. I'm watching my show. And if you bother me I will punch you, ok?" She sat down on the bed and made herself comfy.

"Alright I won't bother you but can you at least tell me what you're watching so I won't be too confused" I asked laying down next to her.

She explained the whole show and damn that was confusing but I caught along. We were watching the show and I felt her head on my shoulder.

She eventually went to bed so I turned off her Mac, I took  my shirt off and laid down with her. I eventually fell asleep too.

|Kourtney|
I was awoken by someone throwing something at me. The second I woke up I felt two arms around me. I looked to see who it was and it was Sam.

Oh fuck...I'm screwed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) short shitty chapter sorry. Tell me if you even like this book because I feel like it's stupid. I'll update tomorrow💙