{9}

|Kourtney|

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell at you babygirl" Sam said leaning down to wipe away my tear.

"No Sam it's ok I'm not crying because you yelled" I cried a little more.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked with a puzzled face.

"Because no one has ever told me they love me. No one has ever tried this hard just to be with me. And no one has ever stayed like you, I have the habit of pushing guys away, but you Samuel you're something else. Why do you stay when all I do is deny you and push you away?"

"Baby I stay because the second I saw you I fell in love with you. No one is going to get in the way of my love for you. I'll keep trying everyday until I get to call you mine. That's a promise." By this point he had his hands on my hips and was looking down at me

"Sammy I can't date you right now as much as I'd want to I can't. We've only known each other for three days. Who knows maybe the more we hang out the more I'll start falling for you"

"So you like me?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Yes I do but we can't date, not yet"

"Mm one question can we be friends with benefits?" He asked hoping for the answer to be yes.

"In your dreams baby"

Shit did I really just call him baby. Fuck I'm so stupid.

Sam had that stupid little smirk of his

"Shit I didn't mean that" I mumbled as he leaned down. I couldn't help but to get on my tippy toes

I got lost in his beautiful eyes and I couldn't resist. I felt our lips touch and they moved perfectly in sync. I felt sparks and butterflies, holy I was mixed with emotions right now. Happy, excited, mad at myself for being so weak, yet I was still really really happy.

We finally broke apart.

"Well that was nice" he said with his stupid little smirk that makes him 100x sexier

I looked away because I was blushing so hard. Sam noticed

"Baby it's ok." He lifted my chin. "I can't wait to be able to do that again"

"Shit, Sam we can't tell anybody that happened please" I begged.

"Well as hard as it's going to be I won't say a word"

We walked home instead of calling an uber. It was only about a 30 minute walk. We walked with our fingers interlocked, I was smiling like crazy. The walk was silent. Not an awkward silent but a peaceful silent.

I couldn't stop looking up at Sam and smiling. I really did want to be 'his girl' but it'd take some time before anything actually happens.

We arrived at the house and I was surprised to see that the Jacks and Kenny were still here. I knew I had to try and get the smile off my face before Andrea catches on.

The guys stayed the night. Andrea and I have three extra rooms. We have a two story house 5 bedroom 4 bath. There is two master bedrooms so I have one and Andrea has the other. The other three rooms are just guest rooms.

I was getting tired so I went up to my room and changed into some black and white Adidas joggers and a plain white t-shirt.

I was fast asleep so I don't even know what time the others went to bed.

'Morning'
It was 7 and everyone was still asleep. I got up took a nice cold shower and got dressed into my batman onesie. It fit a little big since I'm only 5'2. I wasn't able to find one that actually fit me.

After I changed I went downstairs to cook some breakfast. It wasn't long before I accidentally dropped a pan.

Not long after that Andrea came out of her bedroom.

"So Kourts I saw that smile on your face last night...I haven't seen you smile like that since you graduated high school. So spill what's up" Andrea demanded

"We were watching the football game and the Patriots won. Of course the real MVP is Gronkowski. He's the best player along with Edelman." I completely lied to my best friend.

"Oh ew football, you're such a boy I swear" she jokingly said

"Whatever" I playfully slapped the back of her head

Breakfast was done I made Bacon, eggs, French toast, Pancakes, Hash browns, and omelets.

I was gonna go upstairs and change since I was still in my onesie and I didn't want any of the guys to see me.

Just as I was heading up the stairs the Jacks and Sammy came down. I was so embarrassed. What 17 year old wears a onesie in front of 4 boys? Apparently me I guess.

"Mm this is so good, thanks babe" Andrea said

"Yeah thanks babe" all the guys said at the same time. Which surprised me.

I didn't eat I sat one the couch and just had a glass of water with an apple. Sam came and sat with me.

"Kourts, why don't you eat?" Worry filled his voice

"Sammy don't worry about me, I ate this morning." I just lied to someone again..I'm not good at lying I've always been known to be a "goodie goodie" which I don't think is true at all.

He didn't buy it I knew he wasn't going to leave me alone till I told him the truth.

Looks like he'll be the first person to know well besides Andrea, my sister, and my mom.