{16}

|Sam|
I arrived at Kourtneys house. I didn't bother knocking I just walked in and went straight to her room. I opened her bedroom door and heard the shower running.

I wasn't gonna bother her, I'll let her take her shower. While I waited I was just thinking. I can't believe I'm going to do this.

I heard the water stop and I knew it was time. Kourtney took another 10 minutes in there. She was probably getting  dressed. She finally walked out and screamed as soon as she saw me .

"Sam what the hell you scared the fuck out of me" she giggled  walking towards me

"Babygirl, we need to talk" I sighed sitting her down on my lap

Worry filled her eyes. I couldn't take it, I can't do it I love her to damn much. I'll just talk to her about it.

"Babygirl I love you more than  anything in this world. But dating you made me realize all the hate you're going to get from fans. Baby I don't want you going down in the wrong path again. I was going to break up with you because I figured it'd be for the best, but that's the stupidest thing I could ever do. I just wanna be here and hold you. Baby these fans are going to hate on you but please don't listen to what any of them say. You're perfect, and I love you if you ever feel like you can't handle it anymore please tell me I'll be here. I can't loose you I need you." I simply

|Kourtney|
Sam was wiping tears that were falling down my cheek. I leaned my forehead on his.

"Sam how did I get so lucky? I love you so much, nothing is going to get between us. I promise I won't let any of these fans bring me down"

"The real question is how did I get so lucky?" He cheekily smiled

"Well it helps that you're hot" I patted his cheek and walked to my drawers

"Damn" Sam mumbled

"I'm just kidding, come here"

Sam walked over to me and I got on my tippy toes, he leaned down and I kissed his cheek. Ha fuckboy thought I was going to kiss him on his precious lips.

"Damn you're such a tease, don't worry daddy will get you back" he winked and just sat down on the couch.

"I totally forgot you had a daddy kink"

"Baby please call me daddy, please right now" Sam demanded.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his area and whispered in his ear seductively

"I love you daddy" within second I felt him get hard.

"Damn baby why do you have to be such a tease? Can I use the restroom or would you like it on your bed" Sam smirked and stuck his hand down his pants

"Yeah no, go to the bathroom" I chuckled. "You my friend are a horny fuck"

Sam closed the bathroom door behind him, while he did his thing I went on Twitter to start reading all the hate tweets. I couldn't concentrate all I heard was Sam in the bathroom

"Fuck....fuck...damn....ooohh fuck" he let out his last few moans washed his hands and walked out.

"Did you have fun in there?" I asked laughing

"Well I would've had more fun if you were in there."

"Sam you're such a fuckboy, that's ok though because you're my fuckboy" I winked and rolled over so I was on my back.

Sam hovered over me, with his elbows on each side of me to support him.

"Baby I told you, you'd have to pay back for teasing daddy."

With that being said he leaned down closer and kissed all over my neck. He found my sweet spot, I couldn't help but let out a little moan.

"Ok that's it" Sam got up and walked down stairs.

Little shit.

I walked down stairs and didn't see him. Did he leave? Did I do something wrong? Was he mad?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sam came out from behind, I don't even know where he came out from "boo" I jumped and my first reaction was to punch and I punched him in the stomach.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry" I said almost dying of laughter.

"Damn I'm never scarring you again" Sam managed to say.

"I'm so sorry" I was still laughing

"Maybe next time don't scare me, oh Sam I'm a black belt in karate, Just letting you know"

"Oh you don't say, thanks for the heads up though" he finally got up, I on the other hand was still laughing. His reaction was priceless.

"So what do you want to do princess"

"Weeeellll I do need new clothes"

"Fuck...don't tell me we're going to the mall"

"Pretty please" I begged " I promise we'll only be in there for like an hour. Please please please please Sam please"

"Fine, only because I love you so much"

"Yay!! Let me get dressed first"

"What's wrong with what you're wearing now?"

"Sam I'm in a freaking sweatshirt and joggers no way I'm going out in public like this, I look like a rag.

"I think you look beautiful"

"You're lying" I ran upstairs and got dressed. (Photo at top)

|Sam|
We arrived at the mall and Kourtney went straight into Victoria's Secret. I was not gonna let her in there alone. We went in and she roamed around the entire store.

I stopped to look and the booty shorts, Kourtney doesn't wear thongs. I found some really nice ones. Or at least what I think will look sexy on her.

I didn't want her paying for these so while she wasn't looking I went to pay for them. I bought like 7 pairs.

"Your total is $85.32" the lady said looking at me.

Holy shit $85 dollars for 7 pairs of underwear's. How the fuck do girls shop here.

"Uh alright" I pulled out my credit card and swiped it.

"Thank you for shopping at Victoria's Secret"

"Oh um these aren't for me, these are for my girlfriend, I swear. I wear boxers"

I went to go find Kourtney who was still shopping. I found her and damn her hands were full of clothes.

"You need help baby?

"Yes please" she handed me clothes. "Alright I think I'm ready"

"To pay and leave the mall or?"

"Haha baby we're just getting started I can't just shop at one store if I have the whole mall"

Kourtney got in line to pay and once we got up to the cash register she set all her stuff down.

"So this is your girlfriend huh?" The lady said while scanning all the clothes.

"Yes, she's my whole world"

"Aww you guys are so cute"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) I try to make each chapter at least 1000 words. If you like the book keep commenting. Thank you guys💙