{15}

|Kourtney|
I woke up at 6 in the morning and felt two arms wrapped around me. I turned around  and saw a sleepy Sam, it was the cutest thing ever.

I managed to slip out of his arms without him waking up. I grabbed my phone and saw my twitter was blowing up.

I left that alone. I went on snapchat and took a picture of Sam my caption was 'Babe looks so cute when he's sleeping' I posted it and set my phone down.

I went to my closet and put on some spandex and a sports bra. I headed down stairs to make breakfast.

When I got down there Andrea and Kenny already had breakfast made.

"Breakfast is ready" Kenny shouted.

"Keep it down Sam is sleeping. Why are you two up at 6:48, and making breakfast?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Well we figured we'd make you and Sam breakfast before we go on our one year anniversary trip." Andrea squealed really happy.

"OH MY GOSH, HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET. SO SORRY ANDES GO, GO NOW HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE. TEXT ME TO KEEP ME UPDATED BABE. I shouted as they walked out the door.

I totally forgot Sam was here...shit.

I walked upstairs hoping I didn't wake up Sam. I opened my bedroom and he was still sleeping, he's so cute when he sleeps.

Weeeeelllll it wasn't long before he woke either. I walked into the computer desk because I was to busy looking at him.

"Fuck" I mumbled

"Hey sexy, what are you doing up so early" Sam said in his sexy morning voice.

"I don't know I just woke up. I was going to make breakfast but Kenny and Andrea already made it" I replied walking over to the bed.

I was on the bed and just sitting at the corner. I went to grab my phone but I was pulled back by Sam.

"Baby you didn't even give me a  good morning kiss" he whined putting my body on top of him.

"I'm sorry baby." I leaned down and kissed him.

I was finally able to grab my phone. I went on Twitter and saw a bunch of questions like 'Are you and Sammy dating?' 'Please tell me you and Sammy are dating' and so on.

Damn these girls are good they were asking the questions before I even posted the picture of Sam.

As I was scrolling more I saw a fan posted two pictures. In one I was watching Cinderella, and Sammy obviously posted it.

I saw the other photo and I was so in love with him. We've only been dating for a day and he doesn't mind people knowing.

I turned around to face Sam and without saying anything I jumped on him and covered his face with kisses.

"I'm not even gonna bother asking what that was for" Sam chuckled sitting up and kissing me back.

"Sammy, you don't mind people knowing we're dating?" I asked getting off him.

"Nope, I want people to know you're mine. I love you so much and nothing is going to come between us"

"I love you Samuel Howard Wilkinson." I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Baby please don't call me that. What's with you and calling people by their full names?" Sam asked chuckling.

|Sam|
"Hey baby imma go home to get dressed. I'll be back in an hour, is that ok?"

"Yeah drive safe though" Kourtney said sitting up

"Baby I always drive safe"

"Whatever you say"

I walked over to her and kissed her forehead, before walking out her bedroom door.

There was something bothering me. Did I really wanna be with her?

Don't say that of course you do.

I was having a conversation with myself. I needed to think everything through. We've only been dating for a day. She wouldn't be hurt if I broke up with her, right?

I walked into the house and talked to Nate, usually he has some good advise. He agreed, maybe I should break up with Kourtney.

Sam do you really love her? Of course I love her, I just don't want her getting hurt, if I break up with her I'll only be doing it to protect her. I thought to myself

"FUCK I CANT DO THIS!" I yelled.

Nate walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"Dude calm down. After what you just told me I think it's for the best. She doesn't need this, it'll hurt her even more, beside you two have only been dating for a day. She won't be that hurt." Nate sighed

"Dude I fucking love her. I can't just break her heart like that. Nate it'll break my heart too, I've known her, what, almost two months and she's the best. She's so strong after all the bullshit she's been through." I sighed, sitting down on my bed.

"Sam, bro it's for the best, she's a great girl. But she doesn't deserve anything that's coming her way. She'll understand." Nate said leaving my room.

I needed time to think, is what I'm about to do right? Do I really need her? What the fuck am I saying of course I need her I chased after her for a whole month.

I don't even know what to do. It's bothering me so much. I lost track time and I promised Kourtney I'd go back to her house.

From: Babygirl: "Hey Sammy are you going to come over or?"

I left it on read I didn't want to reply. Was I really already gonna start being a douche and not talk to her. It's not her fault.

My decision is final, I'm driving to her house right now and telling her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) sorry for a bad chapter. Keep commenting for the next chapter.