{8}

|Sam|
This flight was a lot slower this time. I'm not complaining though. As long as I was with Kourtney everything was fine.

We still had another two hours to go and since the time difference thing we'd be home at like one in the morning. Kourtney fell asleep right away. She's so cute when she sleeps.

I took a picture of her and posted it on my snapchat story, my caption was 'My princess is so cute💙'
+
The Captain came on the speakers saying we were about to land. I woke up Kourtney and she let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god nothing happened." "Oh and sorry for sleeping on you" she mumbled.

Damn why is she so fucking cute?

We got off the plane and into the airport. We were mobbed by a bunch of girls. I was only thinking to myself who the hell would let their kids out or drive their kids to the airport at 1 in the morning to see someone.

We met a bunch of fans and took pictures. Kourtney was waiting outside. I turned my head to check on her and she was talking to some guy!

I was pissed. Next thing I know she kisses him on the cheek. Who the fuck is she kissing? She's mine and only mine.

Why am I getting so angry and possessive she's not even my girlfriend....yet

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a fan asked for a photo. I gladly took the photo but kept my eyes on Kourtney. I was not letting her out of my sight.

She came back to meet up with us and she was happy, extremely happy I could tell by her big smile.

Jack J suggested we go eat In n Out since they're open till 3 everyone agreed we got two Ubers and headed to In n Out.

I tried avoiding Kourtney. I was so pissed off. I knew that if we talked I'd loose it and ask her why she was with that guy and other stupid shit. I was not ready to go off on her.

We arrived at In n Out and turns out Kourtney doesn't like In n Out so she just wasn't going to eat. Oh and also because she wasn't hungry.

I'm starting to think she doesn't eat. Not once while we were in Cleveland did I see her eat. Maybe I just wasn't around.

There was a Buffalo Wild Wings down the street. I offered to walk with her there and just eat there. She gladly accepted and we made our way to Buffalo Wild Wings.

|Kourtney|
I don't like In n Out so Sam offered to walk with me to Buffalo Wild Wings. We were walking and Sam was being too quiet.

"So how was the flight" I asked trying to break the silence. He just shrugged his shoulders

We got to the restaurant and I orders 5 wings and only ate 3 I wasn't hungry. Sam didn't say a single word to me.

Why am I getting so upset? I don't even like him. Did I do something wrong? Did Andrea tell him something?

When he was done with his food we made our way back to In n Out. The walk was silent again and I've had enough of it. I stopped walking and sat on a little bench.

Sam looked confused. I patted the seat next to me, gesturing him to come sit. He sat still looking confused as ever.

"Sam did I do something wrong?" I asked while staring into his beautiful hazel eyes.

"Nope not at all" he sighed standing up

"You're not going anywhere till you tell me what's  wrong" I said pulling him back down.

"Kourtney it's really nothing I promise. We should probably get going they're waiting for us" he reminded me.

"Nope not going anywhere until you spill" I pulled out my phone and called Andrea.

"Hey babe don't wait on Sam and I they have an intense game of football going on and we're gonna stay to watch it."

"Alright Sammy boy no one is waiting on us. So tell me what's wrong? Is it something in your family or?"

"I'd rather not tell you, you'd hate me more than you already do. I'm perfectly fine anyways it's whatever" he said putting his hands in his pockets

"Sam I don't hate you, I'm just not a big fan of you being a fuckboy. Maybe if you'd stop hitting on me we could actually talk" I sighed sitting closer to him.

"I'm really not a fuckboy I don't see where you got that from if you knew me you'd know..well yeah I check girls out and shit but I've really only had sex like 2 times."  He said putting his arm around my waist.

"Ok I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not taking the chance to get to know you. Here how bout this, from this day on I promise I'll improve and try not to call you a fuckboy" I said giggling

"No it's ok call me a fuckboy it's a major turn on when you say it" Sam said winking

"Yeah ok not calling you that anymore...now back to why we sat here in the first place, why were you mad" I reminded him

"It's nothing anymore" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Sam it's important to me, please just tell me" I let out a sigh

"Ok when we got to the airport and you went outside I saw you with a guy I was pissed and I didn't wanna go off on you for kissing him and shit" he looked down at his shoes.

"He was an old friend"

"What?"

"Sam it was just an old friend I've only ever had one boyfriend. I mostly have guy friends. I was never really a girl to have girl friends they all despised me because I'd try "stealing their boyfriends" or because their boyfriend liked me more" I was on the verge of tears but I didn't let them slip.

"I'm sorry I just I don't know what got into me I'm sorry so so sorry" Sam said looking at me.

"Sam may I ask why you get jealous?" I looked straight into his eyes

"Because I fucking like you ok! No I fucking love you! Do you not understand the second I saw you I fell in love with you!" He said shouting a little.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) OOOHHHH sheeiiitt how is she gonna react