{23}

'Four months later'
|Kourtney|

Well Sam and I have been together for almost seven months now, and to be completely honest I'm not happy. We've become so distant from each other. If I'm lucky enough I'll get to see him like twice in two weeks .

Emily and I have become close. Really close. She's like my sister. Don't get me wrong she's chill and all but nobody will ever replace Andrea. So much has happened over these past four months.

Andrea moved to Washington with Kenny and I was heartbroken that my two best friends left me. Jack and Jack have been on tour a lot.

That's when Emily stepped in. We started hanging out more and she was pretty much like my sister. Nate and I got pretty close, but  Jack and I, as promised stayed super close.

It seems like I was getting closer to everyone but Sam. My love for him will never change but do I really wanna be with him when I only see him about once or twice a week? He doesn't even call or text me.

It all started about two months ago when I was offered a modeling gig in New York. It was a once in a life time experience so I said yes, Sam wasn't too happy about it. I was only going to be gone for one week.

When I got back from New York everything was the same. Sam was still sweet and we hung out every other day or so.

Then one day he just stopped caring. This is who he has become now. He never comes home. He stays out with friends all night. He parties everyday. He smokes he drinks and just doesn't care about anything anymore. He doesn't even bother to text me letting me know he's ok.

I don't think he even loves me anymore.

I got offered another modeling gig in New York for Victoria's Secret. I'd leave in three weeks. I didn't want to accept the offer right away. I wanted to see if Sam would change a little.

So it's been a week since I've seen Sam. He doesn't even talk to me. I don't wanna bother him so I let him do his thing.

I was currently at his house that he shares with Emily, Swazz, and Nate.

I was talking to Nate and telling him how I feel. He always understood me when Jack wasn't around.

I was telling Nate how I only had two weeks left to accept or decline the offer to New York.

"To be completely honest I think you should accept it, babe Sam treats you like shit. You don't need him anymore. Go to New York and live your dream." Nate said hugging me.

Emily walked into the living room and knew exactly what we were talking about.

"Sam's my baby brother but damn he's been acting like such a douche bag to everyone lately." Emily sighed sitting down between Nate and I.

"Kourts Take the offer don't sit here and play his childish games. He doesn't deserve you. He's an ass who parties with other girls and never calls or texts you to let you know he's ok or that he loves you." Emily added.

"Em I love him so much. I don't wanna leave him" I sighed laying my head on her lap.

"Babe I know you love him, but if all he's gonna do is play games with you leave him. It'll be for the best. I promise." Nate said laying his head on Emily's lap too.

We heard the front door open and in walked Sam. This is the first time I've seen him all week.

"Oh hey babygirl" he walked over and kissed my cheek.

Really? I haven't seen him in about two weeks and all I get is an 'oh hey babygirl'

Nate could see how hurt I was. He got up and put his arm around my shoulder.

"So Sam when do you plan on coming home?" Emily asked angrily

"I'm home aren't I?" Sams smart ass replied

"Sam stop being a smart ass. You're never fucking home! You never call or text to let us know you're ok! Sam I'm getting sick of this. I only see you like once every week. What happened to my baby brother. The one I loved" Em shouted back starting to cry.

"Um Nate imma go" I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"Am I not here or what?" Sam asked getting angry as I opened the front door.

"I ask myself that everyday Samuel, every damn day I ask myself what I did wrong. Why you changed, why you've become such an ass!" I started crying and just walked out the door.

|Sam|
"You're an ass, you know that Sam? You're a fucking asshole" Nate said getting angry. I've never seen him this mad.

"Screw all of you guys. You're not my parents, you can't control what I do!" I walked to my room and slammed the door.

What has gotten into me. Why am I being such an ass. I've cheated on Kourtney...I've kissed so many other girls. I gotta get my shit together.

I walked out of my bedroom. I was dressed, I was gonna go party with my friends. The girl I've been seeing for awhile is Stassie, she's gonna be at the party.

|Kourtney|
I called the modeling agency my decision was final. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number. After a few rings someone picked up.

"Thank you for calling KSR how may I assist you?" The lady said

"Um hi could I speak to Dawn Evans?" I asked

"Ok let me transfer you to her direct line"

I was on hold for about two minutes.

"Hello this is Dawn Evans. May I ask who's speaking.

"Hi Dawn my name is Kourtney Gardner. I'm th--"

"Ahh, the Kourtney Gardner, hi so do you have your mind made up yet?"

"Uh yes"

Was my decision right? Did I really want to lose the one thing I love? Sure I love modeling and all but...Sam I can't leave him.

"Are you there" Dawn asked anxious to know my answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{WOW!! 8K READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH😭!! SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER}