{21}

|Kourtney|
I woke up to a pounding headache and a sleepy Sam next to me. I made my way downstairs and Jesus there was a huge mess for only being like 15 people.

I grabbed two Advil pills and water and headed back upstairs.

"Fuck I have to clean this house" I mumbled to myself before putting on some comfy spandex and Sams shirt that was on the floor

I made my way back downstairs and grabbed two bags.

"Here lemme help you clean" I heard a sleepy Johnson coming into the kitchen

"No it's ok, here take this though" I said giving him Advil and water

"Thanks, but I'm still helping you clean" Jack smiled picking up solo cups "So you really do know how to get down" he chuckled

"Told you I'm not a loser" I smirked "but I think I got a little too carried away last night"

"Yeah, me, you, Skate, and Andrea were too turnt" he said high fiving me
+
An hour later and we're done. Surprisingly nobody has woken up yet, and it's already 8:30

"Thanks for helping me clean up Edward" I smiled at Jacks middle name

"Hey, you know I hate being called by my middle name miss Gardner, but anyway no problem, it was cool, just the two of us chilling, we should do it more often, just you and I"

"It was, wasn't it? Whenever you wanna hang out I'm free" and with that I made my way upstairs

"Hey sleepy head" I whispered to Sam as I laid down next to him. Although he was still sleeping I felt I should have a conversation with him

"Thanks for taking care of me, you're truly amazing. I'm glad I found you. Sam, there's a huge secret I've been keeping from everyone, nobody knows besides my mom, sister, and Andrea. I feel the need to tell you because you're my boyfriend and I feel protected with you, so-"

I was cut off when I received a text from Jack

J: Hey, looks like nobody's going to be up anytime soon, wanna go get breakfast?

K: Sure I'm getting bored up here, let me put on some sweats first
+
Jack and I arrived at a small café and talked about random things and just caught up and told each other random facts about each other.

"So miss Rae any big secrets?" Jack asked out of no where

"Nope, no secrets what about you?" I asked

"I'm an open book, there's really nothing secret about me. But you, there's something different, I know you're hiding something. You don't have to tell me but if it'll make you comfortable finally telling someone I'm here for you"

"H...ow...how? How do you know?" I asked in shock

"How do I know what?" He asked letting out a small laugh

"That I have something really secretive?"

"I don't know, there's something special about you, I feel like you and I are meant to be. Not as a couple, but like I just got so attached to you and I'll be the older brother you never had. So if you want, you can tell me, I won't judge nor leave you, ever"

"W.....well...I..um" those are the only stupid words that would come out of my mouth before I started crying

"Hey babe no need to cry, let's go somewhere private, you need fresh air"

Jack paid for out meals and drove me somewhere I've never seen before

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Trust me it'll be worth it just wait"
+
We finally arrived at our destination and it was literally just tress..

"I guess this is pretty"

"This isn't it silly" Jack said grabbing my hand and leading me into the trees

"You aren't going to kill me are you?" I jokingly replied

Before he could answer I was standing in front of one of the most beautiful breathtaking views.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful" I said amazed

"Isn't it" he replied looking around

"How'd you find this place?" I asked still amazed

"I don't know, I was having a bad day one day and just drove off, then I stumbled upon this"he smiled "shall we sit" he placed a blanket on the ground and we sat "so you ready? Or you don't have to if you don't want to"

"No it's fine, I feel like I totally just fell in love with you. You're my new best friend Mr. Johnson" I cheekily smiled "So um I guess I'll just be straight forward, only me, my sister, Andrea and my mom know about this. I don't know why I feel so guilty and terrible about this. First off I'll just start with, I'm not really a virgin. When I was younger my father would take my sister and I to my grandmas house while he worked. One day my grandmas boyfriend locked me in a room and told me to pull down my pants, I was young and didn't know what was going so I obeyed and then from there he took control. This went on until I was about 6 it started when I was 4. I guess I just started feeling really uncomfortable and I finally told my mom and I've never been back to my grandmas, I've actually never seen him. So that's my story, I was raped and I had no idea. But I was so stupid and let him. I'm the stupid one" I barley managed to say because I was crying uncontrollably.

"Hey, babe no don't cry, I'm right here, no one will ever harm you again, I promise from this day on you're under my protection. I won't let any bastard near you, I'll have my eyes on Sam too" Jack said which caused me to let out a small laugh.

"What time is it?" I asked breaking the silence

"I don't even know. OH SHIT WE HAVE A HOUSE FULL OF PEOPLE PROLLY WONDERING WHERE WE ARE!" He shouted as we both stood up and ran to the car
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Aww Jack and Kourtney are friendship goals!!}