{14}

|Kourtney|
I couldn't stop smiling at Sam. He makes me the happiest person. It feels good to finally open my heart to someone again. I trust Sam I know he won't hurt me.

"You happy babygirl" Sam asked putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Very. Sam you make me the happiest person. Since the day I met you I knew there was something special about you" I replied leaning over to his side and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Baby remember that day I told you, you'd be mine one day?"

"Oh god, yes. Don't remind me of that." I chuckled

"Baby I'm always right"

"Sam as much as I hated you and your presence, I'm glad you stayed, thank you"

"Baby I told you I'd stay, I plan on staying too I'm not going anywhere." Sam said as we pulled into my driveway.

I opened the car door and walked out. Sam got mad that I didn't let him open the door.

"Nope, get back in the car, we're not going inside. I have to open the door for you" Sam demanded as I walked back to the car.

I got back in the car, so did Sam. He got out first this time and ran over the the passengers side to open the door.

"You happy now?" I asked laughing

"Very" he carried me bridal style into the house.

When we got into the house I was shocked to see Kenny, the Jacks, Nate, Emily, Bryant, and Andrea

"Wow what are you guys doing here?" I asked shocked

"Well my baby brother finally grew the urge to ask out the love of his life" Emily said winking at Sam

"Damn Sam you got lucky with her, treat her right or imma kick your ass" Nate said bro hugging him.

"Sam I'll have your pictures ready in about a week, is that ok?" Bryant asked.

I didn't wanna snoop into their business so I let them talk. I walk over to Kenny and a very happy Andrea.

"Why are you so happy?" I chuckled

"Because Sam finally asked you out. Kourts I knew you were sneaking out with him whenever you told me you were busy, you're bad at lying. Also you weren't home most nights" Andrea said winking at me

"Shit. And no ew don't wink I'm still a virgin I promise, Sam and I have never had any sexual contact." I said embarrassed

"Mhm my baby sis better not be growing up too fast, I don't want to have to kick Sams ass" Kenny said hugging me.

The party thing, or whatever this was, was over everybody left home except Sammy and Kenny.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked Sammy

"Hell yeah baby"

I grabbed his arm to lead him upstairs. He pulled me back.

"Baby jump" he carried me upstairs with my legs wrapped around his torso and my arms around his neck.

We made our way upstairs, Sam opened my bedroom door, not breaking our little make out sesh, and locked the door behind him.

Sam had me pinned on the wall our make out sesh got heated real quick. Sam took off his shirt breaking the kiss for a few seconds.

We ended up on the bed. I was on top of him fully clothed, and he still only had his shirt off. I was leaving my marks on Sam, while he was doing the same to me.

Sam pulled at the hem of my shirt, signaling for me to take it off.

"S-sam I can't not yet, I'm sorry" I sighed pulling my shirt back down.

"No baby I'm sorry it's my fault. We won't do anything until your ready. He pecked my lips" Can I leave my shirt off though?"

"Yes, I enjoy the view" I smirked

"So you wanna watch a movie" I asked as he laid down on my bed

"Yeah sure, what movie?" He asked looking at me

"I was thinking a disney movie!! I love disney movies. Do you wanna watch something else? We could watch something else if you want" I asked knowing he's a boy and probably wants to watch something else

"Nope, I wanna watch what you want to. I haven't watched a disney movie in forever so go for it babygirl."

"Ok I'm going to go get snacks, I'll be right back"

I ran downstairs to get snacks. Andrea and I always have full cabinets. I grabbed a big bag of sour patch watermelons, two sodas, two waters, and hot fries, I made popcorn too.

|Sam|
I heard some stumbling and things falling down. I ran downstairs so quick, I don't think I've ever ran that fast.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw my baby was ok, she just dropped chips, candy, and two water bottles.

"Here let me help you princess" I said taking the chips, candy, and water bottles.

"Thank you"

We made our way upstairs to Kourtneys room, placing everything on the bed. I fixed everything while she put in the movie.

Within ten minutes I got comfortable on the bed. Kourtney was too interested in her movie to pay attention to anything else, she was watching Cinderella.

I took a picture of Kourtney to post on snapchat. It was a picture of her watching the  movie my caption was 'My princess watching her favorite princess movie💙'

It only took a matter of minutes before my twitter blew up asking if I really was dating Kourtney. I didn't reply to anybody I was spending time with Kourtney.

She came to lay beside me and got comfy. It was only a matter of minutes before my baby fell asleep on me.

I moved all the junk off the bed, turned off the t.v and before I laid down besides her I took another picture for snapchat my caption was 'My baby is so cute when she's sleeping' I posted it on snapchat and put my phone under the pillow. I fell asleep a few minutes later.