{25}

|Sam|
I let those words sink in.

Sam she's gone and it's all your fault.

"What time does her flight leave?" I asked Nate and Emily

"Yeah ok, why should we tell you?" Emily said crossing her hands over her chest.

"Yeah what are gonna do?" Nate asked chucking

I lost it. I can't hold back my anger. I punched the wall as hard as I could.

"Please just fucking tell me, I made a mistake I just need to tell her I love her"

"Her flight leaves at 2:30" Nate replied

"I still have time it's only 12:45, do you guys wanna come?" 

They both nodded their heads and without wasting time we all ran out to my car. The airport was about 30 minutes away. I was not going to risk not seeing her so I sped the entire drive. We arrived at exactly 1:32

I rushed in and ran through numerous crowds of people until I finally reached her gate. Only to be met by a huge line. She was about to board soon I had to think of something fast.

The first thing that came to mind was to stand on a chair and get their attention

"Everybody, may I have your attention. The love of my life is about to board her plane to New York, if I don't get in there and stop her I'll probably never see her again, even if she doesn't stay I have to let her know I love her. So if you'd please let me there it'd mean the world to me."

Everyone cheered and security let Nate Emily and I the through the gate.

|Kourtney|
Here I am sitting on one of these cold hard chairs playing games on my phone waiting for my plane to be called until something catches my attention

"KOURTNEY" my hearts sinks when I see Sam approaching me

"Baby girl, you can't leave, please you can't leave me, us, our future, you can't leave any of this behind. Please don't do this" I was so shocked by his words, even him being here was shocking I was frozen, I didn't know what to say

"Baby, I know I've been a douche bag. I know I've caused you so much pain but you can't leave me. I love you so damn much. Princess you're my everything. I know I rarely told you how much I love you these past months, but I'm here for good now I love you so much. I'm sorry for all the days you had to go thinking if you were beautiful or not. Princess your beauty never goes unnoticed."

I couldn't choke any words out, I was stuck, numb, frozen, in shock, everything. He was really back and now I'm about to leave him

"Sam....I love you, I love you so damn much. My love for you will never change. You're my everything, but I can't stay, you've treated me like shit and I've stayed with you through it all. Sam I don't think you realize all the pain you caused me, all the times I went to bed asking myself what I did wrong why you ever stopped loving me. Sam I can't stay"

"Baby I know and I'm sorry it was never my intention to ever hurt you. I never wanted to to be the reason for your pain. But I'm here and I'm going to change, I'm going to change to save our relationship. I'm going to make everything up to you. You can't leave me please, my heart aches for you"

My cheeks were stained with mascara, my hands we're shaky, my body was numb, my head was spinning and my heart was broken, yet happy. I was lost in the moment, I didn't know what to do, should I still go to New York? Or stay for a man who's willing to change again for me?

"Sam....you...you can't change, I don't want you to change. I'm going to New York, you're living your dream and I'm gonna go live mine. Baby promise me you'll continue making music, and making your fans proud. Sam I love you so much but I'm going to New York."

"Baby please don't go"

"Samuel Howard Wilkinson, I love you to the moon and past that never forget that ok? I'm doing this for the both of us. This is the right thing to do. I have to let you go, and you have to move on."

"Kourtney Rae, I love you, and I never ever in a million years wanted to hurt you, I never wanted you to hate me or leave me. If you say it's for the best then I'll let you go, just remember that no matter what you'll always be the love of my life and I'll be waiting for our time again. You're the best of me. You brought out the better side of me, a side I didn't know existed. You showed me how to look past all the negativity in this world. You showed me what love is."

"Flight 402 to New York now boarding"

"I'm so sorry Sam, I love you I really do but this is for the best. Hopefully someday in the future this world will bring us together again. I'll be looking forward to that day, but I have to go I love you handsome." With my final words I leaned up to give him a final kiss.

"I love you and I'm sorry baby girl. I'm sorry for ruining your mascara and not your lipstick. I'll most defiantly be waiting for the day I see you again"

"Good bye Samuel"

Finally, I grabbed my suitcases and made my way into the plane. Looking back at a crying Sam broke my heart more than anything in this world. Sadly there was nothing left to do than start fresh in New York.

As soon as I was all settled in memories came flooding into my mind, regretting every moment back there, wishing I could turn around and live happily ever after with the love of my life, but unfortunately not everything has a happy ending, and as for the boy, he was just like any other, 'Typical fuckboy'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{The end} {Hope you all enjoyed, thank you all for reading my first book}