{3}

|Sam|
We finished eating pizza and decided to head back to the hotel.

While we're walking back I see Kourtney talking to Dillon. I knew I had to do something quick. Everyone was trying to steal her from me.

I walked closer just to hear what they were talking about. Surprisingly it was nothing important just small talk.

"Hey cutie" I say while putting my arm over Kourtneys shoulder.

"How many times do I have to tell you it's Kourtney and only Kourtney, don't call me any of your stupid nicknames. Fuckboy." She scoffed, taking my arm off her

"Damn lil ma you're so fucking cute when you're mad." She just rolled her eyes and walked ahead.

"Dude, don't play any of your fuckboy games on her, she seems like such a nice girl" Dillon said shaking his head

I just glared at him. He called me a fuckboy I don't like being called fuckboy. But when Kourtney says it, it's a fucking turn on.

|Kourtney|
After that little incident with Sam I walked ahead and caught up with Andrea

"What's up" Andrea curiously asked

"Nothing, how was your food" I quickly reply trying to change the subject

"Rea, I'm not stupid, now tell me what's bothering you"

"Nothing really, I'm just going to stay as far away from Sam as I can"

"Typical Sam, am I going to have to kick his ass?" Andrea dramatically sighed

"Nope, I'll kick his ass myself" I replied earning a giggle from Andrea

"That's my bestfriend go bestfriend!" Andrea shouted causing people to stare at us

"Andrea you're so embarrassing to be out in public with"

|Sam|
Kourtney walking ahead was honestly a win for me, I got to admire that fine ass and not once did anyone catch me staring

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when G asks me if we were still gonna watch a movie in Andreas room.

"Uh yeah sure I'm down" I nodded my head as we walked  towards the elevator

"Alright well imma go to the room first to get comfortable clothes on and I'll be right back" G says.

"Yeah me too, don't start the movie without us" Jack said following behind G.

I was already in comfortable clothes. I was in some Adidas joggers and an RVCA shirt.

"Imma change real quick Kourtney" Andrea said while walking into the bathroom.

"So how was your pizza" I ask Kourtney.

"It was alright, how 'bout yours?"

"Good, I mean pizza is pizza not that special."

"Yeah I guess"

|Kourtney|
Andrea walked out of the bathroom on time to break this awkward moment.

Soon the Jacks and Kenny walked in with a bunch of snacks for us

"Alright what movie are we watching" I asked turning on the t.v.

"I was thinking transformers" Johnson says.

"I was thinking the avengers" G said with excitement

"I wanted to watch TINKERBELL!" I say overly exited.

"NO!!" They all say in unison I furrow my eyebrows and just gave them the death stare.

"I agree with Johnson let's watch transformers, it's better than what any other movie you guys decided on" Sam says while laying on My bed.

We all got comfortable. Sam was on my bed sitting next to me, and Johnson was at the feet of my bed. Kenny and Andrea were laying next to each other and G was at the feet of Andreas bed.

I've never really been a person who can stay awake watching movies when I'm on a bed or couch. I get too comfortable and before I know it I'm sleeping.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy. I rested my head on Sam's chest. As soon as I felt my head on his chest I was wide awake.

What are you doing he's a fuckboy don't lay your head on him.

"It's okay babygirl. Get some rest" Sam whispered. Causing me to snap out of my thoughts. I had no other choice but to lay my head on his chest. It was either that or let my head hang off the side of the bed.

As soon as I laid my head on his chest. My eyes shut and I was fast asleep. I'm not a heavy sleeper so I'll know if he touches me.