{19}

|Kourtney|
I woke up on the floor with a pounding headache. I looked around the room and saw weed, Vape pens, Vodka, pizza, ice cream, chips, and makeup all over the room.

I walked to the kitchen and got two Advil's, and two glasses of water. I walked back to the room to wake up Andrea.

I found her in the closet and the second I saw her I bursted out laughing, she had make-up all over her face and penises drawn all over her face with lipstick.

"Hey sleepy head wake up" I whispered as I shook her

She woke up and bursted out laughing.

"What the hell are you laughing at?"

"Go look at your fucking face" she said laughing.

We both walked to the bathroom and damn we looked so messed up. We must've partied hard.

I grabbed my phone and took pictures of Andrea and I. I washed my face and went onto my messages

To: Fuckboy: "DaDY COm Ovr im beIng A baD giRl

To: Fuckboy: "dAdy I waNt U.

From: Fuckboy: "Babygirl are you alright?"

To: Fuckboy: "DadDY uR so hOte cQmE SpaNk nE

From: Fuckboy: "Baby I'm guessing you're drunk..get some rest😂 I can't wait to make fun of you for this tomorrow😂 I love you💙"

Shit, I'm so stupid, and screwed, I don't even wanna see Sam today.

"Andrea come look at how stupid I am" I showed her the texts and she was laughing so hard she was crying.

I went on snapchat and looked at my story. Lucky it was nothing bad. It was just a picture of Andrea and I flipping off the camera my caption was 'Fuck it😘'

|Sam|
I was still laughing at all of Kourtneys texts. Was she drunk or was she just messing with me.

I was driving to Kourtneys house to make sure her and Andrea are alright. I got there and just walked in. As soon as I walked in it smelt like straight up weed.

I walked into Andreas room and saw weed on the computer desk, a vodka bottle on the bed and food all over her room.

"Damn you two must've partied hard" I said laughing

Kourtney and Andrea looked so hung over, their eyes were blood shot red. Their hair was messy, Kourtney didn't have a shirt on, she was in her bra and Andrea was just something else she looked like a zombie.

"Well I came to check on you two, and let me just say you two look li--"

"Don't freaking say it" Kourtney interrupted me holding her head.

"Sorry. Well you two better get your asses up take a shower and get ready. We're going out today."

"Do we have to" they both whined

"Yes, now I'll be back in about two hours, you two better be ready. Babygirl daddy came over cos you were being a bad girl and you need to be spanked" I laughed and Andrea laughed too

She rolled her eyes and flipped me off

"I love you too babygirl, I'll be back in two hours so hurry up, oh and here's your money back I'm not accepting it" I said closing the door behind me and laughing.

'Two hours later'
I drove back to Andrea and Kourtneys house. I got there and just walked in.

Damn do these girls never  lock their door? I swear they're gonna get robbed one day.

Andrea was laying on the couch sleeping. She was dressed but just passed out.

I walked up to Kourtneys room she had a towel wrapped around her body her hair was a little wet. She was on her stomach and sleeping. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

I successfully pulled the towel off without waking her up. She flipped over and damn was I enjoying the view.

I hovered over her with my elbows on each side of her supporting me. I kissed her lips and her neck. She instantly woke up.

"Oh..shii..Sam what are you doing? Why am I naked? Did you rape me? Did you have sex with me?" She asked slipping under me and grabbing the towel to cover her exposed body.

"I wish" I mumbled

"So you didn't have sex with me?" She asked

"No baby I wouldn't take advantage of you like that" I chuckled "I was just teaching you a lesson"

"A lesson?"

"Yeah next time don't fall asleep, or else daddy might spank you" I laughed and winked at her.

"Oh come on you're not gonna make fun of me all day are you?" She whined

"Yes baby I am, now hurry up. We're going shopping remember. I have to get all them bitches"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~