{13}

|Kourtney|
We walked towards the rocks and I saw the Jacks. They looked like kindergarten kids pretending they didn't do anything.

Sam spun my body so I was facing him. He had his hands on my hips and was looking down at me.

"Kourtney the day I saw you I fell in love, I love how you were always annoyed when I was near you. I love how you let me love you. I love how you trusted me when your trust for everyone was broken. I love how you let me enter your life. Kourtney Rae Gardner I love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, your gentle touch, and most of all your beautiful eyes. I love all your flaws I love everything you hate about yourself. In my eyes you are the most perfect human that has ever walked this earth. Before I go on about everything else I love about you I wanted to ask you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Sam said as put his hand on my cheek.

"Yes!! Yes Yes Yes one hundred times yes! I managed to say. My eyes getting a little watery

Jack and Jack had this huge poster and it read "Kourtney i love you so much,-Sam"

Sam picked me up bridal style and spun me around. He finally put me down and he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Babygirl I've been waiting for this moment for so long" he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine.

Our lips moved in perfect sync. This kiss was full of passion.

"Sam I love you so much" I said with my lips still on his

"So is it ok if I call you babygirl now?"

"Yes" I smiled up at him.

This was the most perfect way to get asked out. On the beach and with the beautiful sunset behind us.

|Sam|
Jack and Jack came up to me giving me a bro hug.

"Congrats, you got yourself a keeper" Johnson said looking at Kourtney

"Yeah bro she's definitely a keeper. Don't hurt her, she's my best friend. G said hugging Kourtney.

Bryant came out from behind one of the big rocks and took pictures of Kourtney and I. We took some pictures with the Jacks too.

We finished taking pictures and the Jacks left to give us some alone time.

"So my beautiful girlfriend, what would you like to do?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Anything. As long as I'm with you it doesn't matter" she put her arms around my neck and leaned up to kiss me.

Damn how could someone be so perfect?

"How about we watch the sunset, then we can go to your place and cuddle" I said picking her up.

"Sam please put me down" Kourtney quickly said.

"Baby what's wrong did I do something" I asked getting worried

"No Samuel, I'm just to heavy to be carried and I don't want to break you" she said looking away.

"Babygirl if I ever hear you say that again..nevermind you won't ever say that again because I'm telling you now. You're beautiful. Your body is amazing, you're not too skinny and you're not heavy. Stop judging yourself"

"I'm sorry. It's just, you know I've always been ashamed of my body."

"I love your body babygirl" I picked her up once again and we set down the beach towel to watch the sunset.

Kourtney was falling asleep and she was so cute.

"Hey babygirl let's get you home." I picked her up and walked to my car.

"I love you Samuel Howard Wilkinson" Kourtney said as I drove to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~