Living Purdy- A Bachelor Party?!

Autumn's POV

I rolled over in bed the next morning, groaning in pain from this disease that is slowly shutting me down. I looked over and saw that Cayden wasn't there, but he did leave a small note on his pillow. I picked it up, opening it and read it to myself.

Autumn,

I had to go out this morning to do some errands and your dad came along with me. I should be back around 3 or 4pm. Don't worry, Brooke is here and I want you to stay in bed and rest. I love you so much xx- Cayden. I smiled at the note, placing it back on the pillow and laid my head back down sighing. If he thinks I'm staying in bed all day he is so wrong.

"Autumn?" Brooke called walking in

"Yes?" I answered

"I have a little surprise for you!" Brooke smiled

"A surprise?"

"Come on!" Just as she said that Ella, Juliet and Sammi burst through my door, spraying me with silly string and throwing confetti all over my room. What in the world are they doing here?

"CONGRATS TO THE BRIDE TO BE!!" Sammi yelled before blowing into a noise maker. Oh..my.. Brooke is throwing me a bridal shower. And if my dad is with Cayden then that means my dad is...I'LL KILL THEM BOTH!

Ashley's POV

"Alright, Ash. Just give me a minute, I have to run into the jeweler's to see about our wedding bands" Cayden said walking into Jared's Jeweler's. I looked over to the mall's fountain and spotted Andy sitting there. I whistled calling him to make sure we still had a plan.

"Alright, Cayden just ran into the jeweler's. You call the guys to make sure they set up the place for Cayden?" I asked

"Yeah, Jinxx just called the place and they already got our reservations. Everything's good to go" he said

"Great! Let's just keep this on-"

"Okay, I got the bands. I'm starved guys, let's grab a bite to eat!" Cayden said catching me off guard. I almost spilled it to Cayden! We walked out to the car and agreed that we would grab something on the way to VEGAS! Only Cayden doesn't know that. Brooke wanted to throw Autumn a shower, so why not let Cayden have some fun?

Autumn's POV

My little bridal shower was nice and cute. Brooke had everything set up in her bedroom for me and she placed that dorky, but somewhat cute little veil on my head. In the back of my head I knew I was still going to jump down my fiancé's throat. And my dad's. Knowing my dad, I have the strangest feeling there's going to be nude girls. I just know it.

"Okay! Open this one! Its from me" Brooke said handing me a white box. I smiled unwrapping the paper, opening the box and shut it quickly. "Do you like it?"

"What is it?" asked Ella. My face turned a deep shade of red when I pulled out the white, lacy, skimpy lingerie. I cannot believe she seriously bought this for me. Oh..God! I shook my head, laughing.

"Ooh la la la! Look out Cayden!" Sammi laughed taking the clothing from me

"Gotta have something Cayden will enjoy on your wedding night!" Brooke laughed

"Yeah, like he's getting anything" I mumbled to myself

"What?"

"Dad, took him somewhere and I'm just a little curious as to what they might do"

"I'm sure it won't be nothing too serious" Juliet reassured me, smiling. I hope.

Ashley's POV

"What time is it? I told Autumn I'd be home around 3 or 4pm" Cayden said checking his phone's clock

"Its getting close to four" I said smirking

"What?! Ashley, we have to go home! Autumn needs me!" he freaked

"Dude, calm down. We're taking you to your bachelor party!" Andy cheered from the back

"What?!"

"Bachelor party" I said calmly, smiling. Cayden sunk lower into his seat and closed his eyes groaning. "Ah, cheer up dude! You're going to love it!"