Living Purdy- Eyes Wide Shut

Well its been four days and Cayden still hasn't woken up. I haven't left his side once. My dad calls every hour every day to check on me and tell me about Audrey. Its hard not seeing my daughter every day, but this is no place for a toddler.

On a happier note, my baby bump is starting to appear. Every night before bed I always place Cayden's hand on my stomach. I just hope one time this causes Cayden to stir and wake up or something! My phone started to ring and the ID said: Dad. No surprise.

"Hello?" I answered

"Everything alright over there?" he asked

"No signs of improvement. They said if Cayden doesn't get better in a few days..they're taking his tube out." I bit my lip to restrain from crying.

"Oh fuck.."

"Dad, this..this is all my fault. I should of never left the house and went out." I heard Cayden gagging and I turned around dropping my phone. Cayden's eyelids were starting to flutter open and with that his eyes shot wide open. "Oh my god!!!" I screamed.

Ashley's POV

"Oh my god!!" I heard Autumn scream. Oh, no! What happened?! Did Cayden pass? Did he wake up? Was she alright?!

"Autumn??! Autumn!" I yelled into the phone. I hung up the phone and tossed it on the table. The bad thing was I couldn't leave because I was in the recording studio!

"What's up with Autumn?" asked Jake

"I don't know?! We were just talking and all of sudden she screams 'Oh my god!'" I said "I don't know if Cayden woke or worse..pass away."

"Why don't you have Brooke try calling her?" asked Jinxx. I picked up my phone and dialed Brooke's number.

"Hello?" she answered

"Brooke? Babe, can you go to the hospital and check on Autumn and Cayden? Something happened and I just can't leave immediately. When I'm done I'm going over." I said

"Yes! I'm on it! When I get there I'll call you."

"Thank you. I love you, Brooke."

"I love you too, Ash." We hung up from each other and I proceeded back to our music. After forty five minutes of being taunted for being "lovey dovey" with my wife. So now the guys call me 'Love Dove!' Oh, shoot me.

Autumn's POV

"Cayden?! Cayden, can you hear me?!" I asked. He looked in my direction and blinked his eyes at me. I smiled at him and gently kissed his forehead. "Cayden, I'm getting the doctor!" I ran out of the room and down the hall.

I was getting closer to the nurses station when I saw Brooke step off the elevator. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Brooke, what are you doing here?!" I asked

"Your dad called me. Told me to come over and check on things, he heard you scream into the phone?" she said

"He's waking up! Cayden's waking up!" I smiled running to the nurses station.