Living Purdy- Night to Ourselves

A/N: SEX SCENE

Dinner was pretty entertaining tonight. I never saw Cayden shovel food in his mouth so fast before! Plus, Brooke caught Cayden and I getting frisky, so she was quiet.

"So does anyone have plans for tonight?" my dad asked. Truth be told dinner was quiet. Usually, its loud and the kids are throwing food. Not tonight.

"No." I spoke up getting a look from Cayden. I know what he wanted, but that's not really plans. Is it? "Anything for you two?"

"CC called. He wanted to know if me and Brooke wanted to stop over"

"Are you guys going?" Cayden asked while he squeezed my thigh. I gasped at his touch and kicked his foot.

"Autumn? What's wrong?" Brooke asked

"Pain, just some pain in my leg" I glared at Cayden.

"Are you taking the twins with you? Or do you need a sitter?" Cayden looked rather annoyed.

"No, we can take them! They hardly ever see CC!" Brooke brushed her finger along Chasity's cheek.

"We'll let you guys watch your daughter tonight. You deserve a break." My dad got up from the table to wash his plate. Oh, I am so glad I don't have to watch the twins! Not that I don't like it, but I'd rather watch Audrey tonight.

Once dinner was over I found myself wrapped up in a good book. Pure comfort. Then I heard footsteps walking down the steps. Mom and dad, nothing unusual.

"Okay Autumn, we're going to CC's for awhile. We should be back no later then ten. If anything happens you have our numbers, okay?" Brooke smiled kissing my head. Her and my dad each had a child in their arms and they left.

I smiled to myself, it was total silence in the living room. Just the way I like it. Until Cayden ruined it by jumping on me!

"Cayden! I was reading something!" I slapped his arm

"Autumn, you said that we'd continue later" he winked walking his fingers up my thigh. You know eighty percent of the time we don't continue. I looked at Cayden who was giving me the puppy eyes. How can I resist?

I smiled leaning over and kissed Cayden gently. Like if I kissed any harder he would break. Cayden didn't approve and kissed me roughly. He laid back on the couch and pulled me on top never breaking our kiss. I did however to remove my shirt.

Cayden smirked and attached his mouth back to mine. He bit down on my lip asking for entrance, so I gave in. His tongue snaked in and danced with mine while I grinded my hips on his.

"Mmm, babe" Cayden moaned while he began to un hook my bra. Once that was off he kissed and sucked on my breasts causing me to moan in pleasure. Then something crossed my mind. Cayden's still clothed.

I pushed him back down on the couch and yanked off his shirt tossing it across the room. I bent down and started running my lips and tongue over Cayden's chest. I looked up at him and smirked unzipping his jeans.

I clamped my teeth down on the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down giggling. He seemed to enjoy it and so did his 'friend.' I ran my fingers up and down his shaft and ran my tongue over his tip.

"A-Autumn, mmm, you naughty girl" Cayden moaned playing with my hair. I smirked standing up and teasingly pulled down my jeans giving Cayden a good view of my ass. Cayden laughed reaching out and gave it a hard smack.

"Ow! Cayden!" I laughed

"Come here you naughty girl. You're such a tease." He pulled me down on top of him and bit my neck.

"Mmm, hehe quoting from 'Fever' baby" I tilted my neck back

"Oh yes!" Cayden chuckled running his hand in between my legs. "Because I know it gets you soaked." Cayden pushed my underwear aside and rammed his finger in me.

"Ahh, yes!" I groaned biting my lip. Cayden smirked at me while he made a circular motion on my clit. "Ohh my god, Caydenn!!"

"Let's lose these now" Cayden slid my underwear off and tossed them on the floor. "Now, the real fun starts." Cayden pulled me further up and slid me down on his dick.

I gasped closing my eyes and slowly started moving my hips up and down on him. Cayden shut his eyes and dug his fingers into my hips.

"Ohh yess!! Baabee oh my god! Fuuck!" he cursed running his hand up my stomach and grabbing my breast. "Mmm, Cayden!" I sighed running my fingers through my hair. Balling it up on the top of my head and letting it fall. "Ahh, yeeahh!" I started going faster.

Cayden reached down and grabbed my ass pulling me closer and made him go deeper in me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head from the bliss my body was getting.

"Yeahh, you like that! Yeahh!" Cayden pinned me down and started thrusting in me hard and fast. "Ahh, Autumnn!" Cayden moaned while he buried his face in my neck. I didn't want him to stop, it felt too good.

I flung my head back on the arm of the couch and dug my nails into Cayden's arms. "Cayden! Oohh Caydennn!" I screamed. His thrusts started to get sloppy and his breath became hitched.

"Fuuckk Autumnnn!" Cayden hollered and with one final thrust Cayden came in me. I sighed looking up at him and pushed his hair back. His forehead was dripping with sweat and Cayden sounded like he ran four miles.

I smiled at him and kissed the tip of his nose. I truly felt loved by Cayden and I knew he felt the same about me.