Living Purdy- What?!

Two weeks into my engagement..again with Cayden and I couldn't be happier. We haven't told my dad yet, but we will later tonight at dinner.

I got up and walked into the bathroom getting ready to shower. I took off my shorts and underwear noticing blood. Oh! Great, my freaking period came today! But it wasn't normal, it was spotty. The hell?

Well on the good side of this, I'm engaged..again! I smiled stepping into the shower and started to get washed. Two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close.

"Cayden" I laughed turning around and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. Cayden looked down at me and kissed me with so much love.

Cayden ran his hands up and down my sides while kissing me. His hand snaked down to my 'area' and tried to please me. But today I wasn't feeling it, so I pushed his hand away.

"What's wrong?"

"As much as I want you to. We can't, it's that 'month.' I'm sorry." I turned around and started scrubbing my scalp. I never turn down Cayden, but something didn't feel right?

Tonight my dad is cooking out on the grill and cooking up some fine food! Of course the wise crack that he is, is wearing a 'Kiss the Cook' apron. What would I do without him?

Ashley's POV

I just finished putting the last of the meat on our table and told my family to start eating. Autumn and Cayden have been acting super close this week. Maybe its because I told them they had my permission to have sex in the house? Maybe its not? Who knows.

"Dad, we have news" Autumn smiled across the table

"What's that?" I asked

"We're engaged!" Cayden chimed in showing Autumn's hand. What?! I'm going through this again?!