Living Purdy- Stupid Frat Boy

We got home later that night. Cayden was in my room, while I was finishing up washing Audrey. I just can't get over the fact that he lied to me about enrolling into community. Why would he lie?

I dressed Audrey and walked into the bedroom. "Hey! She's all squeaky clean!" Cayden laughed picking up our daughter. He smiled at Audrey and placed a small kiss on her head. "So, did you get all your paperwork ready for classes?"

"No, but did you? No, you didn't because you got accepted into UCLA!! You lied about enrolling with me Cayden! Why?" I asked almost in tears. Cayden sighed putting Audrey in her crib and walked over taking my hands in his.

"I didn't wanna tell you right away. I wasn't sure on how you'd react. The acceptance letter came in the mail the morning of graduation, I didn't wanna tell you because you were so happy that morning."

"When were you going to tell me? The day you pull out of the driveway?! Cayden, we had a plan. That we would both go to community, find a small apartment, and raise Audrey. Now you're going to be some arrogant, stupid frat boy." I laid on my bed and started crying. Cayden sighed and laid on top of my back, he was crying. I could feel his tears falling on my neck.

"Autumn, we can still get ourselves an apartment. I don't have to live on campus. I'm not leaving you. Or Audrey. Ever. Now come on, smile." he giggled tickling my sides "come on." I started laughing uncontrollably and surrendered to Cayden.

"Alright! You win, now get your big body off of me. I'm being crushed!" I laughed

"Awe! But I like this position its kinky!" Oh god! He's been spending too much time with my father.