Living Purdy- Carnival

The next morning I woke up cuddled into Cayden's arms. I was so comfortable I didn't want to get up, but I had to pee! I tried to get up but Cayden pulled me back.

"Noo, don't leave me" he whined

"I have to use the bathroom, silly" I chuckled

"Finee! But come back to bed when you're done." I laughed getting up and walked into the bathroom. Wow! I have some outrageous sex hair from last night. I did my business, washed my hands and went back to Cayden.

"Yay! You're back, so I was thinking why don't we go to a carnival tonight?"

"A carnival? Of course I wanna go!"

"Good, so let's get dressed and take on the world!" Cayden pretended to fly like Superman and landed on his face.

"Smooth move!" I laughed helping him up. I was dressed in my skinnies, yellow tank top and chucks. My hair was teased and I had some dark eye make up on. I'm not very confident in my appearance sometimes, but today I looked awesome.

I walked in the kitchen and saw that Cayden was already feeding our daughter. Usually, Audrey won't eat for him and its like a war. But today she was good. Today might be headed somewhere good.

"Ah, good morning my dearest" my dad said kissing my head

"Morning, how was CC's last night?" I asked

"It was good. What about over here?" I instantly froze when my dad asked that. Cayden and I were too busy with each other last night and I meant ALL night.

"Oh, it was..uhm good" I said not making eye contact while grabbing a muffin.

"Autumn, you had sex." I dropped my muffin on the floor and Cayden immediately stopped feeding Audrey to look at my dad. Our kitchen was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"No! Ashley, we wouldn't" Cayden picked up Audrey from her high chair.

"Haha, I found Cayden's boxers laying in a house plant pot." What is it with my dad finding our underwear? "I'm not mad, just be careful you two." My dad walked over and kissed my head again, for sure I thought he was gonna kill us. But he approves?!

"You really need to stop flinging my boxers!" Cayden laughed kissing my cheek.

"Let's just go hang out and then head to the carnival. No more talking about underwear!" I strapped Audrey in her stroller and walked outside.

We had a really nice time as our little family. Took our daughter to the park, got ice cream and now we're at the carnival. Cayden laced our hands together and we got onto the ferris wheel with Audrey.

It went around a couple of times and then it stopped right at the top, giving us a great view of L.A. Cayden smiled at me and pulled me closer to him.

"So, babe?" he asked

"Yes?" I smiled at him

"You are the greatest girl that has ever walked into my life. You've given me everything I always wanted. Now I want you..forever. Autumn, marry me..again." Cayden pulled out a velvet box and showed me a beautiful diamond ring.

"Yes!" I smiled at him and kissed him. This time I'm ready for a serious commitment with Cayden.