Living Purdy- You Are Cordially Invited

Autumn's POV

I wasn't too mad at Cayden or my dad that they went to Vegas for the night. Couldn't been any worse than what Cayden and I tried doing two years ago. Trying to elope! But this time its the real thing and I'm extremely excited to be finally marrying the man I love! Sadly, our marriage won't be lasting long or thinking about more children for our family. I'm slowly dying. I started crying as I sat in front of my vanity. I looked up and dabbed my eyes with a tissue. Come on Autumn! It's your wedding day, don't be such a downer! Get happy!

"Autumn? Your dress just got delivered. I brought it upstairs for you" Brooke said walking in with a brown UPS box. Because I was so sick and weak, I couldn't go out and try on wedding dresses like a normal, healthy bride. So, Brooke and I ordered mine from a local bridal shop. As soon as I saw this dress, I knew it was the perfect one! I couldn't wait to put it on. Brooke helped me cut open the box and pull out the dress, smiling at it. I loved it!

"It's perfect!" I exclaimed feeling the soft fabric. Brooke laid it across my bed and walked over to me, lightly sitting me back in front of the mirror. She took my brush and started brushing out any tangles from my hair and began to add some slight curl to my hair.

"You are going to look so gorgeous, Autumn. Your dad is going to be so happy for you" Brooke smiled clipping my hair to the side. "Oh! I almost forgot, here!" Brooke smiled handing me a black velvet box.

"What's this?" I asked. Brooke opened the box and revealed a silver chain with a diamond heart hanging at the end. "It's beautiful!"

"Well, I want you to have it. It was my grandma's, my mom's, mine, and now it's yours. Its tradition to have something old on your wedding day." Brooke pushed my hair aside and clasped the necklace around my neck. I loved it. "Now let's get started on your make up!"

Ashley's POV

I was outside making sure everything was in its right place for my daughter's wedding. I want this day to go in the right direction and be perfect. We decided that we have a small wedding in the backyard, instead of the big over the top, traditional church wedding. It would be too much on Autumn.

"Heyy, man!" Jake called walking up to me, smiling. "Everything all set up for ya?"

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for Cayden and this priest to get their asses here" I said. Finally, Cayden walked outside in his white sleeved, button down shirt, black dress pants, and shoes. "What the heck were you doing? And where's your tie?"

"I almost lost our wedding bands! And my tie's right here" he said pulling it from his pocket. We weren't doing the ball gown wedding dress and tux attire. All the girls would wear a nice dress and the guys would wear dress slacks, nice shirt and shoes. It was formal enough for a small wedding.

"Ash, did you find out where this priest is? Its almost time to start this wedding" Brooke asked walking out with all three kids dressed.

"No! I told this church to make sure they had this guy here on time! And he's not here!" I flipped

"Babe, settle down. I'm sure he'll get here" Brooke said, patting my shoulder. "Now make sure the babies and the guys stay away from the cake! I need to check on Autumn." Brooke walked away leaving me with the twins and Audrey. I just hope that this damn guy gets here.

Autumn's POV

I was standing by my window looking out into the backyard, watching everything get set up. I can't believe this is happening. I'm actually getting married! I smiled as I saw Cayden walking around with Audrey. He looked so cute in his shirt and tie. Like a little business man.

"Autumn, its time to start" Brooke said walking in. I turned around and smiled at her. "Wow, you look- absolutely stunning! Here are your roses and let me help you get downstairs." Brooke walked over, helping me out the door and taking one step at a time, slowly. We made it to our back door and waited for Jinxx to play for my queue. My dad opened the door and smiled at me.

"Wow! You're beautiful. Ready for this?" he asked. I shook my head 'Yes' and linked arms with both of my parents. Jinxx started playing his violin, so that meant it was my time to go out and get married. I smiled at our friends and family as we slowly made our way towards the alter. I giggled somewhat as I could clearly see that Cayden was nervous.

"Who gives this woman away?" the priest asked

"I do" my dad said smiling. He helped me walk towards Cayden, where my fiancé and I held hands. I don't know who clung to who the hardest. Me? Or Cayden? I looked up at him smiling, to which he returned the favor and listen to the priest's words.

"Now the exchanging of the rings. Cayden, take Autumn's left hand and please slip the ring onto her finger. Reciting these words: I, Cayden Leverett, take you Autumn Purdy to be my lawfully wedded wife. For better or worse. For richer or poorer. In sickness and in health. Till death do us part."

"I, Cayden Leverett, take you Autumn Purdy to be my lawfully wedded wife. For better or worse. For richer or poorer. In sickness and in health. Till death do us part." Cayden smiled, placing the ring on my finger.

"Now, Autumn please do the same."

"I, Autumn Purdy, take you Cayden Leverett to be my lawfully wedded husband. For better or worse. For richer or poorer. In sickness and in health. Till death do us part." I smiled putting his ring on his finger.

"In the power vested in God and the state of California. I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the priest smiled at us. Cayden leant in and left a long, soft kiss on my lips. He pulled back, smiling at me and carefully walked with me back inside. I was no longer Autumn Purdy. I was Autumn Purdy-Leverett. I liked the sound of that name.

Autumn's dress ------------>>