Living Purdy- Vanished

Ashley's POV

CC and I sat on the car for a few more hours. When the sun started going down we decided to head home. The car ride was very quiet, mostly because I thought about Autumn.

"Dude, your phone's ringing" CC snapped me out of thought. I pulled my phone and saw it was Brooke calling.

"Hello?" I answered

"Ashley, Autumn's not in her room!" she yelled

"What?! Did she say anything to you or Cayden?!"

"No! The door was locked. Cayden picked the lock for me, I was going to talk to her. She wasn't there!"

"Alright, CC and I will drive around the neighborhood. Call the guys see if they saw her."

"Okay." I ended the call and sighed out of frustration

"What happened?!" CC freaked

"Autumn ran away! CC, help me find her!"

"I'm on it!" CC floored down on the gas and headed to our neighborhood.

Autumn's POV

It sucks when it starts getting dark around six. I made a bad decision to crawl out the window and go walking around. I spotted the local park and sat on the slide.

"Stupid Cayden! Him and his dick juice and now he's thinking about an abortion!?" I said outloud

"Heyy cutie!" I looked up and saw three guys around my age. They were preppy looking guys and looked like complete morons. I didn't say anything to them.

"What are you doing all by yourself, sweets?" one asked me. I still didn't answer them.

''Ooh! The silent type! I like silent girls" one said touching my arm. I pulled my arm back and held it to myself.

"She don't like you, Brent!" the one guy laughed

"Well, I can fix that!" he pulled my arm and started dragging me somewhere

"Let go of me!" I screamed punching his side. He let go of my arm and clutched his side.

"Fuckin bitch!" he slapped me hard across the face. His other two minions picked me up by my arms and legs carrying me.

"Somebody help me!! HELP!!" I screamed

"Autumn!!" I heard. I turned my head and saw Cayden running over to me.

"Cayden!"

"Don't come any closer!" Brent warned and whipped out a small pocket knife. "If I was you, I wouldn't try anything or princess here gets sliced."

Cayden stood there not knowing what to do. If he moved we'd probably both get hurt. If he didn't who knows what these jerks will do. Cayden lunged forward at Brent and tackled him.

I was dropped to the ground when his friends rushed over to assist Brent. They jumped on Cayden and pulled him off their friend. The two guys held him up while Brent sent blows to Cayden's stomach and face.

"You made the wrong choice, dude! Now you're gonna be six feet under!" He placed the knife to Cayden's neck and something in me snapped. I ran over to him and threw him to the ground and tried getting the knife.

His two friends ran over and picked me up holding me back. This gave Cayden the opportunity to get up and kick this guy's ass. I cried watching them wrestle and beat each other.

"You son of a bitch!" Brent yelled and then I heard Cayden scream out in pain.

"Shit! It's the cops! Let's go!" his friend yelled and the three of them fled like deer. When I was released I ran over to Cayden and saw that he had been stabbed in the chest. Badly.

"We're going to need medics out here" I heard a cop say as he got closer to us

"Cayden?" I put his head in my arms and cried stroking his hair. I could hear his breathing getting slower and he tried speaking.

"A-Autumn" he choked

"Shh, shh. Don't speak, you're going to get help" I cried rubbing his cheek. The paramedics got there and loaded Cayden in their truck and sped off to the hospital. I rode with them and when we got there they kept me from going back with Cayden.

I was thankful to know that the cops searched the neighborhood and found those three creeps. If anything happens to Cayden I swear they will get more than life! Give them the death penalty!

Ashley's POV

"Did you hear anything from her?" I asked Brooke walking in the house

"Nothing, no one heard or saw her. Did you and CC find anything out?" she asked

"No, we looked almost everywhere we could think of!" I flopped down on the couch and closed my eyes. Right now, I'm on the verge of crying! My phone started ringing..again. I could've fainted when I saw Autumn's name on the screen.

"Hello?! Autumn?! Where the HELL are you?! You had us worried sick!" I yelled

"Dad, I'm at the hospital" she said almost crying

"What?! Why?!"

"Cayden's hurt.." After she said those words Autumn went ballistic on her end of the phone.

"Alright, we're coming over there!" I hung up the phone and grabbed the car keys. "Brooke, grab the kids and get in the car!"

Once Brooke loaded all three of the kids in the car we sped off to the hospital. I feel so bad for what I did! I nearly killed Cayden and now the poor kid is in the hospital! I am such an idiot!