' One

Today was not my morning! I hated this fucking place and I just wanted to get out. Why the hell do I keep transferring from here to there? Why can't I just find a place to call home and settle down? Good thing is that I'm almost 18! 2 more years of not being adopted, and I can get the hell out of here.

" You not eating? " Keegan glared at me.

" Why should I, this shit don't look pleasant. " I scooted the plate away from me.

" Niel, you can't keep doing this! You have to eat...... "

" Don't tell me what the fuck I need to do, you worry about getting ready to get the hell out of here. " I snapped.

" So that's what this is about? I can't control anyone in this world but myself, so it is not my fault that I'm getting adopted! " he boasted.

" Fuck you Keegan, fuck all this shit! " I yelled and made my way towards my room.

After a few minutes of sitting with my knees to my chest, Keegan came walking through the door. He sat on the edge of my bed, looking me straight in my eyes.

" Look, I'm sorry. I'm really worried about you! "

" I'm good........Keegan. " A tear flowed out of my eyes.

" Now why would you do that? You know how I get when you cry. " he whined.

Just then, a woman walked into the room and instructed us both to pack our things and meet up at the front. We hurriedly followed directions making sure that the room was spotless. Before we left, he grabbed his diploma from off the wall and kissed it, placing it in his bag. Keegan was a year ahead of me and graduated at the age of 17. This would be my last year of high school.

" What the hell is going on? " I asked Keegan with excitement in my voice.

" Maybe the family wants to adopt us both? " Keegan shrugged his shoulders.

When we got to the front, that last statement was out of the question. He was being adopted by a mother and father, and I was being adopted by this rich ass white man. I knew he was rich because his suit was made with the finest fabric and his shoes came from one of the most expensive brands on earth. After signing the paperwork, he walked me into the car and put my bags in the trunk. I decided to sit in the back seat to avoid tension.

" Hello, Niel? " he spoke.

" Hello. "

" My name is Sebastian and I will be your new daddy! " he smiled.

" I believe the word is father? " I corrected him.

" We'll talk about that later, but how old are you? "

" 16. " I looked out the window at the trees.

" Good, how active are you? "

" Sports or.... "

" Sex. " he stated.

" Why are you asking all of these sensitive ass questions? " I questioned.

" We're here! "

We pulled into the long drive way of the house and it was beautiful. I grew speechless because I had never seen anything like this before in my life. He snapped me out of my thoughts when he opened my door, holding his hand out and leading me to the front door.

" This is your set of keys. " he informed me.

" Whose car key is this? " I asked and he pointed to the all white jeep.

" It's all yours. " he smiled and opened the front door.

I snapped out of my daze and walked into the house. I instantly melted from the marble and gold encrusted walls and countertops.

" Here's your new phone? " he handed me the new iPhone 6+.

" Seriously? "

" And here's your credit card. " he handed me the thin piece of plastic.

I thought I was about to live my life, but I instantly felt his hands on my waist and his face buried in the crook of my neck. I pulled away and he had a look of satisfaction on his face.

" Here's the catch, baby boy. If you want this luxury life, you're going to have to do a little something for me! " he walked closer to me.

" And what is that? "

" There's a club up the street that you will dance at and I'll even let you keep the money that you make. You have to drop out of school and you cannot have any friends, except for those I approve of. " he smirked.

" Fuck that, you can take me back....... "

" To that dirty ass foster home? I know you don't want that! I know your history and you've had a long life full of rejection and depression. " he circled around me. " You spend every single minute of your life wanting someone to love you and care for you, and now you have the opportunity. "

" This ain't fair. " I mumbled as a tear came rolling down my face.

" Don't mess that pretty little face up. " he cupped my chin and lifted my head. " Daddy won't hurt you and he'll always make sure that you are taken care of. "

What the hell did I get myself into? Was I really about to submit to this man just to live this life? I would have to expose my body in front of many dudes as they touched on me. I would have to give up my dreams of college! I guess it wouldn't hurt anything, I mean look at where I am? This big ass house with this handsome man. How bad can this be?

" So you in? " he kissed my cheek.

" I guess. " I mumbled.

" Good, daddy is going to run a few errands and he'll be back later before dinner. Your room is fresh with many clothes that I picked out just for you, so go bathe, relax and warm up to the place. How does Italian sound for dinner? " he asked, grabbing his car keys.

" Lovely! " I gave him a fake smile.

" That's my boy, I will be back. "

He walked out of the house and I just turned around and examined the big marbled staircase in front of me. I walked up the stairs and walked by 5 bedrooms until I got to the one that had my name on it. IT WAS HUGE! A big ass bed with a 70 inch TV on the wall, theatre style, a walk in closet and my own bathroom. I walked into the closet and gasped!