' Fourteen

It was time for us to leave to Miami and boy was my heart heavy. I didn't want to leave Sebastian like this, but then I thought about Keegan. I loved Keegan and he was meant for me! I packed up my suitcases and it was about 5 of those. Shoes, clothes, undies, jewelry, everything I needed to get by. I walked my bags out to my truck with the help of Mrs. Rosa. She gave me the paperwork and my diploma as she hugged me tightly.

" I'm going to miss you! " she cried. " I'm very proud of you and make something out of yourself. "

" Yes ma'am, and thank you for everything you've done for me. " I kissed her and got in my truck.

I drove to pick up Keegan and as always, this nigga wasn't ready so I had to wait on his ass.

" I called my people and they got your sketches. They love them! " she complemented. " I better get some of those bad ass dresses. "

" You know I could never forget about you Mrs. Margeret! Thank you again for everything. " I said.

" Just think of it as a belated birthday present! " she smiled.

" Who told you? "

" Do you even have to ask? Why didn't you celebrate? " she questioned.

" Sebastian took me out for dinner, and they did a little thing for me at the club. " I said.

" He's not big on celebrating birthdays! " Keegan interrupted.

Keegan was finally ready and he put his bags in the truck as well. We kissed Margeret goodbye before parting and she wished us luck. I pulled up to Chink's house and her and Fae were just about to pull off. Next thing I knew, we were on our way to Miami.

In Miami.........

" Do you have all of your paperwork? " the realtor asked. We nodded and gave her everything, including the money. " Welcome to Miami, I know that you will love it! "

I looked over at Fae and Chink and we all screamed.

" Okay, the furniture people should be here in a few. We still need to go out and get a few things though. " Fae informed us.

" Ya'll go ahead, I'll stay behind! " Keegan said as he kissed my lips.

" Alright then, J, come on. We'll be back in an hour at the most! " Chink yelled to Keegan.

We got into my truck and ran to Ross. We would be getting our bed sheets and things from there. We all grabbed our own cart because one wouldn't be enough.

" So, tell me what's really going on with you and Keegan? " Chink blurted.

" Nothing! " I blushed.

" Don't lie, this nigga came all the way to Miami to live with you? That means something. "

" When I finally settled down at the Boys and Girls, that's when I met Keegan. I had a crush on him the first time I met him! He sent me mixed messages and what not, so after a few months I asked him and he was blunt about it. I let it go and from then on, we became best friends. " I explained.

" That's sweet. " Chink smiled.

" I guess and I forgot to tell ya'll that we have to go by the store tomorrow morning. They've sent in the dresses and everything else! " I remembered.

" I'm so excited! " Fae yelled.

" See, that's why we can't bring your ass anywhere. " Chink said seriously.

We finished shopping, paid for everything and headed back to the house. All of the furniture was in the right place and the only thing left to do was put everything together.

" Remember what I said! " Keegan said as he hung my standing mirror up.

" It's only going to be for these three days, I promise. " I put the sheets on the bed.

" It better be! Cover yourself tonight too. " he stated.

" How? I'm stripping at a club, what do you expect? "

" I don't need nobody wanting to touch on you! " he walked closer to me and stood right in front of me.

" Stop bitching. " I lightly punched him.

" So I'm bitching? " he smiled. " Aight, we'll see when you get home! " he flopped down on the bed.

We finished everything up and headed to the club. The line was long as shit, so we knew that these three days would be long. We were greeted by the owner and he welcomed us with open arms. His employees, on the other hand, was not having that shit. They was shading our asses down.

" Who the fuck these bitches think they are? " Fae bickered. If you could have seen the stank look on her face?

" Just chill, these hoes don't want it! They jobs are on the line right now. " Chink chuckled in a very sassy way.

" You know what? Let's shut this bitch down. " I said as we did our hand shake and exited to the stage.