' Fifteen

The next day.....

We all walked into the soon to be store, and instantly fell in love. Velvet red carpet with a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Everything was just about completed!

" You like? " a woman voice asked and then I realized who it was.

" Thank you again, Mrs. Margeret! " I hugged her. " Margeret, this is Simone and Fae. "

" Will ya'll be going into business together? " Margeret asked.

" Yes ma'am! " they answered.

" Good, because this place is about to be filled with people day in and out. I knew your designs were perfect, but seeing them actually executed? They look amazing. " she said pointing to the boxes.

I slowly walked over to the boxes and opened one of them up. Chink and Fae ran over to me and instantly observed all of the dresses and other merchandise.

" Bitch, you did all of this? " Chink asked with wide eyes.

" Yes, I did. "

" You did that. " Fae added.

" You can put those away in the back, the store should be finished by the end of next week. " Margeret informed us.

We thanked her once again and returned home. When we got back, Keegan had cooked everyone breakfast.

" It smells good as fuck in this bitch! " Chink yelled walking through the door.

" Pancakes, eggs, grits, sausage, muffins, bacon, and fruit. " Keegan turned from the stove.

" Thanks babe. " I hugged him from behind.

" Babe? " he looked at me.

" Yeah, why wouldn't I call you that? " I asked and he shrugged. He was blushing and I thought that was extra cute.

We ate breakfast and I know everyone was full because Fae and Chink instantly went to sleep. Keegan and I were laying in the bed, just talking.

" So how's the store? " he asked, kissing my neck.

" Great, it should be finished by the end of next week. " I told him.

" I'm so proud of you! Coming from where you came from......." he stopped. He knew that it was still a sensitive subject to talk about.

" Yeah, you're right! I just hope he doesn't track my ass down. " I tensed up.

" And even if he does, I got something for that ass. " he assured me.

" Like what? " I turned towards him. He gave me a big smile and kissed me lips.

" Don't worry about all that, just know daddy's gonna' take care of you! " he said in a low, husky tone. It sent chills down my spine.

" Stop playing with me. " I blushed as he climbed in between my legs.

" I love you! " he smiled.

" I love you too. "

It was time for day 2 of the club. We had racked up on some good money last night! Chink, Fae and I couldn't get dressed in the same room anymore, we had to be separated. It was boring being in here with all of these dudes I didn't know.

" Hey? " one dude said to me. They called him Cakez. He had caramel skin, a fresh cut, detailed facial features and he was pretty toned.

" Wassup? "

" You should do a line? " he held out the square piece of glass that had cocaine on it.

" N-No thank you. " I looked away.

" Come on, it'll get you lose. " he whined.

My mind was telling me no, but he did sound so convincing. I looked at the glass for several minutes before deciding to do a line. I put the rolled paper up my nose and snorted the white powder. It was strong as fuck!

" Shit! " my vision got hazy, my chest got tight and I began to lose balance.

" Bitch come on, we up next. " Fae grabbed my arm. I was barely able to stand up.

We walked onto the stage and instantly started to groove to the music. Every one cheered as we climbed onto our poles and did our things. I could tell that I was doing some crazy shit because Fae and Chink stopped to look at me. I was laughing and smiling the whole time. I was out of it!

We finished the night at the club and were on our way home. I was saying some off the wall shit and it caught Chink and Fae off guard.

" Yo, what the fuck happened? " Fae was concerned.

" I-I'm fine. " I laughed. " Wait, ya'll see that shit? "

" What are you talking about? " Chink asked.

" It's a fucking spaceship! They coming to get my ass, I have to hide. " I said ducking down in the back seat.

" Please don't tell me that you took something from those dirty ass strippers? " Fae was furious.

" It was just a line! " I shrugged.

" A line? " Chink slammed on brakes. " Cocaine? "

" Yeah, wh-what's the big deal? "

" Keegan's gonna' be pissed! " she continued driving.

We pulled up to the house and I just sat there in the backseat. I started to think back on my life! Why did my parents have to do this to me? Because of them, I was getting used by a man I barely knew! Then I thought. Because of them, I have a store now. Because of them, I have a man! Keegan. I loved Keegan and I would do anything for him.

The door opened and Keegan picked me up, bridal style, and carried me into the house. He gently placed me on the bed, undressed me, and carried me to the bathroom. He sat me in the water which was already ran.

" I'm sorry! " I mumbled before he walked out. I had came to my senses. He just smiled at me and closed the door.