' Seventeen

Today was the grand opening for the store! We had checked everything, set everything up and finalized what needed to be finalized. Everyone was coming out, near and far, to hear about the new shop that was already breaking news.

Sebastian had been texting me day in and day out for the past week! Come to think of it, I had forgotten all about him and that's what I wanted to do! I was glad that I reclaimed my life and I was excited about my future with the girls, and my baby.

" You ready babe? " Keegan asked. I turned to look at him and he looked so handsome! He had on a button down long sleeve shirt, nice black slacks and some loafers. He was putting on his vest and bowtie at the moment.

" You look great! " I complimented him.

" So do you. " he blushed.

" Come on bitches, we gonna' be late! " Simone groaned.

" We coming! " Keegan and I stated at the same time.

We finished getting ready and headed to the store in the limo. There were so many people here and it gave me so much motivation! We got out the car and walked into the store. Everyone clapped when they saw us. I looked over and caught sight of Mrs. Margeret.

" Thanks everyone, but you should really be giving this lady here the credit. Without her, the store wouldn't be here! " I hugged her as they all clapped.

" Well don't you look nice! " she cooed, pulling at my shirt.

" Thanks and so do you! " I complimented her. She had on this long and flowy, white maxi dress.

I looked over at Simone and Fae in awe. They were something beautiful! Fae wore a strapless dress with a tutu skirt attatched, and Simone wore a red bodycon dress with cut-outs around the waist. We walked to the counter of the store and stood behind it. Tonight was just a night to look at some of the designs. We had models walking around in some of our dresses and other things.

Minutes passed by and everyone was still conversing and getting into the festivities. I began to get this uneasy feeling though. I didn't know what made me feel this way, but I couldn't let it show because I might do something to spoil the night!

" Keegan, can I talk to you for a minute? " Mrs. Margeret smiled.

" Sure! " he kissed me, then they walked out the front of the building.

Just then, a familiar face walked inside. My heart raced when I immediately noticed whome it was. We made eye contact and he gave me an evil smile.

" Girls, I need some fresh air. I'll be back! " I informed them, slowly sneaking out the back door.

What the hell was Sebastian doing here? I just hope nothing pops off because that would make the business look really unprofessional! I walked to the railing and admired the moonlight on the water. The store sat on a piece of the boardwalk on the beach. I got lost in my thoughts as the wind blew across my face. Suddenly, someone had grabbed me from behind. A hand slipped over my mouth.

" You thought you could run away from me? " Sebastian groaned. I struggled to get out of his grasp as he held me tightly! " How could you? Get me drunk so that I could sign your rights over to you? Run away to Miami with some punk ass little boy? You been giving him my ass? Huh? "

I kneed him in his stomach and he yelped in pain, falling to the ground. Tears started to roll down my face as he continued to hold his stomach.

" Stay away from me and anybody else that I know! " I stated.

" We'll meet again! I know you haven't forgot what I was capable of. " he had a look of satisfaction on his face.

I walked back into the building and into the bathroom. I wiped the sweet from off of my forehead and fixed myself back up.

" You okay, babe? " Simone asked as I returned back to the counter.

" Yeah, I'm fine! "

We finished the night up, thanked everyone for coming and we headed home. I was sick to my stomach knowing that Sebastian was here. I knew that he wasn't leaving until I was with him! I held onto Keegan's arm, resting my head on his shoulder.

The next morning, I was still nervous. I smelled the food that someone was cooking in the kitchen. I just lied there, thinking about what happened last night. I didn't tell anyone about what happened because I knew that it would bring great commotion.

" Babe, breakfast is ready! " Keegan walked into the room in his work uniform. " I'm headed out, I'll be off at 4. "

" Alright, have a good day. " I gave him a kiss.

He walked out of the house, locking the front door behind him. Simone and Fae were out at the gym. I got up out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. There was a sudden knock on the door. I thought it would be Keegan because he is notorious at forgetting things. I went to answer it and low and behold, Sebastian.

I grabbed the baseball bat by the door, but before I could swing i,t he grabbed it and slung it outside the door. He grabbed me by my neck and started to choke me, lifting me off of the ground.

" I didn't want to do this, but you're making me! " he spat. I kicked him in the stomach as he dropped me, straight on my back. I struggled to catch my breath.

I tried crawling over to my cell phone but he had grabbed my legs and drug me across the carpet to where he was. I screamed for help, but he hit me in my jaw to shut me up. I groaned in pain! He had pinned me down to the floor and was hovering over me.

" You're mine! " he licked my face. I squirmed because I hated spit. I squirmed so much that I was able to get him off of me. I straddled him, going full force at his face. Even though he was strong, the blows caught him off guard. He pushed me off of him and I went flying across the room towards the front door. He slowly walked towards me, blood all over his white shirt. Before he could grab me, there was a loud bang and it came from the doorway.