' Two

Just about every piece of clothing here was name brand. Polo, Coach, Michael Kors, Gucci, True Religion, the good shit! I stood there speechless. I heard a lawnmower start and I looked out the window and immediately noticed the big pool that revealed itself before my eyes. I looked into the closet and quickly grabbed some swim trunks and headed downstairs.

" This water feels so good! " I shivered as my body adjusted to the temperature.

I heard my phone ring from the other side of the pool. I swam over and quickly answered it, seeing that it was Sebastian.

Me: Yes sir?

Sebastian: Ah, I like that. You good?

Me: Yes, I am currently going for a swim in the pool.

Sebastian: Good deal. I just got to the office, and I'll be back in an hour or so? "

Me: Good luck.

Sebastian: Thank you and have fun!

I hung up the phone and continued my swimming. After about 20 minutes, I decided to get out and take a shower. I walked into my room, grabbed a pair of underwear and a towel, and walked into my bathroom. The brown granite walls and the stand up shower took my breathe away. There was also a TV. I grabbed the remote and turned to Love and Hip-Hop and continued on.

I soaked myself in the suds of the soap, scrubbing myself clean. I let the steamy water hit my body and roll off, washing the suds off of me. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off before turning the TV off and walking downstairs to the kitchen. I looked into the fridge and it was stacked with food! I didn't see anything that I liked as a snack, so I decided to run to Whataburger and grab something to eat. I went upstairs to put some clothes on and then I grabbed my phone and keys.

" Welcome to Whataburger, what can I get you today? " A deep familiar voice spoke.

" Um, let me get a number 5, large sized, with a sprite and three cookies please? "

" Okay, number 5 large, sprite and three cookies? " he read back to me.

" Correct! "

" Okay, your total will be 16.52 at the first window. "

I pulled up to the window and a huge smile came across my face. It was EJ! EJ used to stay at the Boys and Girls until he turned 18 and he left. I'm guessing that he got his shit together and went on to better things.

" I thought that was you! " he smiled.

" What the hell you doing here? " I raised my eyebrow.

" Been here for a year, but this is only job #1. " he informed me.

" Well it looks like you're living well! " I nodded my head.

" Talking about me, look at you. That big ass iPhone sitting over there and this nice ass jeep: What the hell you been into? " he chuckled.

" I didn't want to, but I got adopted today to my sugar daddy. " I replied and he laughed.

" What his house look like? "

" You won't believe the shit, its marble everywhere and you know how much I love that! " I squealed.

" Yeah, I do. Give me your number so that I can stay in touch and maybe we can chill one day this week? " he handed me my food.

" You know I'm down. " I handed him my phone and he put his number in it.

" Aight, stay up! " he dapped me and I was out.

I walked back into the house and went to the living room. I turned the TV on to K.C. Undercover, one of the few Disney shows that I had liked. I unwrapped my food and dug in. About 20 minutes later, Sebastian walked back through the door.

" You missed Daddy? " he smirked.

" You really want me to answer that? "

" Damn, you blowing me off already? "

" I'm still upset. " I admitted.

" You seemed okay with everything before I left. " he went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

" I don't want to drop out of school, I was an all 'A' student. I had plans of going to college and you fucked that up! "

" With everything you'll be doing for me, you won't have time to go to school. You'll be at the club from 7 to midnight, and after that you will come home and please me before I go to work. "

" What do you mean please you? I'm not your slave. " my eyes grew wide.

" Oh yes you are! You agreed to stay and have this luxurious life didn't you? "

I didn't say anything, I just finished eating.

" Exactly. Tomorrow is Monday so it will be your first day on the job. You'll like it though, I promise. " he said rubbing my leg.

" Don't touch me. " I said getting up and leaving to go throw away my trash.

" What's the problem? We were on the right track. " he stated.

" What else am I going to do for you besides please you? " I asked with a serious face.

" Whatever I need you to do! In three weeks I'm having dinner with an old friend of mine, and I need you to play my girlfriend. " he grabbed my waist and kissed my neck, making me moan.

" How am I supposed to pull that off? " he tried pulling my pants down, but I pulled them back up. He smacked my ass and I hissed in pain.

" I know people who can handle those type of things. " he lowered my pants and put the condom on. He slowly entered me and I grew weak at the size of his dick. He was hitting all the right spots making my ability to move non-existant. " Now tell me, are you going to do that for daddy? "

" St-Ahh. Right there. " I moaned.

" I said are you going to do that for daddy? " he said caressing my neck. He went deeper and deeper.

" Yes, I'll do it. "

" See, this is what I can offer you. A nice ass house, nice ass car, even some good ass dick. " he chuckled as I remained bent over on the island. " All you have to do is listen to what daddy tells you to do, and you can have it all. "