' Six

I immediately ran to my room and took these damn heels off. I unhooked the wig from my head and unzipped the dress. I looked into my mirror and removed all of the make-up from my face. Once I was completely done, I stretched out across my bed. Sebastian walked into the room and positioned himself in between my legs and laid his head on my chest.

" You did a great job tonight. " he mumbled. I could tell he was sleepy.

" Thanks, I had to come up with a lie very quickly. " I chuckled and so did he.

" Did you mean what you said about me? " he looked at me with those brown eyes.

" I did, but I don't understand why me? You can have any woman you want but you chose me. "

" If I tell you the truth, you have to promise not to get freaked out. " he sighed.

" I promise. "

He sat up and climbed up to the pillows at the head of the bed. He gently picked me up and sat me in his lap.

" I've known you for some years now because I was a long term friend of your fathers. You might not remember me because I only visited while you were growing up. You were very young! When they threatened to kick you out because of your sexuality, I was the one that was going to send for you, but your mother just tossed you in the foster home. You kept relocation on me, and I never knew where you were until I finally tracked you down. " he explained.

" Okay, but that still doesn't explain why we are doing this. " I said pointing to me sitting on his lap.

" That's something that I can't explain! When I went to get you, I thought that you would be ugly and beaten up. " he laughed.

" I don't find that funny. " I said seriously, folding my arms.

" But you weren't, so I just came up with an idea to help you out. I'm giving you the job at the strip club so that you learn how to support yourself, I've taken you out of school so that you can fight for what you want, and I'm spoiling and fucking you right to show you how a real man is supposed to treat you! "

" So a real man is supposed to dick me down every time I do something wrong? " I lifted my eyebrow.

" Yeah, so you can get that act right! " he smiled.

" Whatever. " I shook my head, emerged from his lap and grabbed my covers.

" You should let me sleep with you tonight, because I'm lonely. " he pouted.

" As long as you don't try anything, you can. " I agreed.

He put his buff arms around my waist and buried his face in the crook of my neck. His presence just gave me a feeling of security and made me feel like a man.

The next day.....

I looked between the computer screen and my notes looking for the answer to the last question. This was the only question I used my notes on because it was so damn long. I found the answer, punched it in and submitted the test and guess what I got? 100! I had made an 100 on all the test I took today. I only have one month left of online school and I'll have my high school diploma.

I had nothing planned today since I was off, so I texted Chink to see what was going on.

Me: Ya'll working today?

Chink: Hell naw, we off today. Wassup?

Me: Bitch, I got tea to spill so we need to meet up somewhere!

Chink: Hell yeah, so do I. Let me call Fae and see what she wants to do!

Me: Aight, let me know.

I turned my attention back to the computer screen and started my last class, English. This should be a breeze because a bitch loved English! Five minutes later, Chink texted me and told me to meet them at the bowling alley. I exited out of my session, ran upstairs to take a shower, got dressed in my baseball jersey and jeans and was on my way.

I pulled up at the bowling alley seeing that Chink and Fae had already reserved our lane. They were getting their balls ready at the far end of the alley. I slowly approached them but Fae caught my ass.

" Hey bitch? " she yelled making everybody look at us.

" Shut your loud ass up. Hey baby! " Chink laughed and hugged me.

" Come on with it bitch, we got tea, you got tea, let's sip it. " Fae rushed while crossing her legs. She had on this grey crop top with some booty shorts and a grey and black bomber jacket. She also had her hair pulled into a high bun, her signature look.

" I want to go first though. " Chink said crossing her thick legs. She had on a pink skater skirt with a mint crop top and yellow jellies on. Her hair consisted of spiral curls. " While you were out yesterday, this man came looking for you, not in a bad way. He asked Vince if you were there because he wanted a private show, but you wasn't! Us being yo' bitches, we walked up to the nigga and asked if he knew you personally. He said no! I asked him his name and he said Keegan. "

I froze! What the hell was Keegan doing at the club looking for me? Did he even know I was Jewels? I doubt it because if he did, he would have turned that place out until somebody found me.

" You must know him? " Fae was reading my face.

" Yeah he does! " Chink laughed.

" He's an old friend, that's all. " I chuckled.

" He know about sugar daddy? " Chink changed her shoes and put on some socks then the bowling shoes.

" Hell no, and I ain't going to tell him because he will freak the fuck out! " I informed them.

" Well you better get it together because tomorrow is the Jungle Fever event, so you know he's going to be there. " I nodded.

" So, tell us what the fuck happened. " Fae said changing her shoes as well.

" Girl, Sebastian ass had me go to a dinner last night. " I said.

" What's bad about that? " Chink asked.

I pulled out my phone and showed them the pictures from last night. They kept looking back and forth at the picture and then me, trying to figure out if it was real.

" Bitch that can't be you! Hair is laid, titties are perky and that outfit is to die for. Who did your shit? " Fae was amazed.

" He knows people and I picked out the outfit. " I said.

" Well, now we know who to take shopping with us, okay? " Chink said as her and Fae high-fived.