' Ten

I pulled up to Margeret and Eddie's house as Nyla, of course. As I pulled up, I saw Margeret hugging a male figure and when he turned around, it was Keegan. I pumped my breaks quickly, startling them. Keegan and Margeret were seeing two different things at one time. I slowly got out and approached the house as Keegan came walking my way to his car.

" So, this nigga got you dressing up like a fucking girl? " he spat.

" I'll tell you later! " I yelled in a whisper.

" I'm getting your ass out of that house, just know that! " he said, playing it off like he was introducing himself to me.

I continued to walk up to the house, being greeted with a warm hug from Margeret. I walked inside the beautiful home as she led me to the kitchen table.

" Okay babe, I'm.......hey Nyla? " Eddie said walking over and giving me a hug.

" Hey Eddie, good to see you! "

" Where's Sebastian? " he asked.

" Work. " I informed him.

" Good. I'm gone Margeret, I will be back later! " he kissed her and exited the door. She just stared at me.

" What is that man doing to you? " she asked sternly.

" What makes you think..... "

" You're not even a woman! I remember seeing your face when we went to go adopt Keegan. He told me so much about you! " I was caught.

" I don't think I can talk about it. " I said with tears starting to form in my eyes. Only because of the embarrassing moment we shared today.

" Don't cry, I am here to help you. Does he beat on you? " she asked with slight rage.

" No ma'am, he takes very good care of me, I just have to do basically anything for him. "

" Like what? "

" Well, he wanted me to drop out of school, but I refused. I only have one more test left to do and I'll receive my high school diploma. There's a strip club down the street where he forced me to work, and..... "

" Wait, a strip club? " she interrupted me. " You're only 16? Do they know how old you are? "

" No ma'am, and pardon me if I sound crazy, but I like it! The money is very good and I've met a lot of good people. I'm currently saving up for college! " I explained.

" There's something you're not telling me! " she scolded. " Is he forcing you to have sex with him? "

" I wouldn't say force, but we are. " I held my head down.

" Honey, is that how you view yourself? You're really willing to sit under a man and let him take care of you, and use you to his pleasure when you can be building your own empire? Now I'm not judging you about the strip club, hell I swung around the pole a few times myself. " she chuckled and that lightened the mood. " But you have to break free and take care of yourself. "

" I don't know how to tell him, though. I turn 17 in a month, and..... "

" I just got an idea. When you're seventeen, your parents can sign over your legal rights to you! " she started.

" Thus giving me the ability to move out and be on my own. " I nodded.

" I knew you were smart! Think you can hang in there for one more month? "

I drove back to the house and got ready for work. Before I could leave, Vince called my phone and said that the club would be closed tonight due to renovations. Seconds after I hung up the phone, I heard a knock on the door. Who could this have been? Only Margeret and Eddie knew where Sebastian lived, and I really needed some time to think to myself.

" Hurry up and open this damn door, it's hot as fuck! " Chink yelled as I slowly approached the front door.

" What the hell are yall doing here? " I smiled and hugged them.

" We just wanted to see you. Damn this is a nice ass house! " she yelled.

" Who the fuck comes up with shit like this? " Fae said admiring the marble walls.

" You always touching something. " Chink turned her lips up.

" You don't be complaining when my hands be on your pussy! "

" No, that's too much information! Yall want to go for a swim? " I asked.

" That's what the hell I came over here for! " Chink danced.

" First, I want to see what it looks like upstairs. " Fae stated.

I showed her around upstairs and her jaw was dropped the whole time. I walked her into my closet and she literally fainted. Chink laughed as I became scared and helped her to recover.

" With all this shit, the dick don't even have to be good! You living like a king, baby boy. " she chuckled as I grabbed some swim shorts, slipping them on.

We took a dive in the pool and the feel of the cool water on my body gave me the urge to tell them the truth about me.

" Hey, I have something to tell you guys. I'm telling you because these few months we've been together, we've grown closer than Joc and all his baby momma's. " I laughed and they laughed along with me.

" That shit was foul, but what's going on boo? " Fae asked, taking a sip of her strawberry smoothie. Chink just gave me that look.