' Seven

I painted my face and got ready for the jungle routine. I was so nervous because I didn't want Keegan to find out that I was Jewels! I know he wouldn't judge me, but I didn't want him to find out this way.

" Alright bitch, it's show time. " Chink kissed my cheek and so did Fae.

" Girl, we about to shut this shit down! " I started twerking.

" Ayeee. " They twerked along.

" Hey, ya'll don't have time to be back here playing. " Vince interrupted us, chuckling.

" You right, ya'll ready? " Fae asked as we did our handshake.

" Aye, you have a private session after ya'll perform. Normally ain't no private shows, but he's paying some good money, so...... " Vince informed me.

" I got it, pimp. " I said as we proceeded to the stage.

" Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Jungle Fever. We have a special surprise for you all tonight so I want yall to get on your feet and give it up for Chink, Fae and Jewels! " the announcer yelled as the crowd cheered.

We started the routine and we were killing it. Spliting and twirling around, it was really fun and it made my adrenaline rush. I looked out in the crowd and couldn't spot Keegan, but even is he was here he wouldn't be able to notice me because I had this mask on. After about 5 minutes, our routine was over and we collected all the money that was thrown at us.

" Bitch we have to do that more often! " Chink squealed in excitement.

" Hell yeah, that made my adrenaline rush. " I caught my breathe.

" Okay Mr. Private show, go ahead! Chink and I will count the money. " Fae said shooing me away.

I walked over to Vince to make sure that Keegan was still here and he told me that he was. I slowly walked to the back, and there he was typing away on his phone. He looked up as I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

" I heard you were looking for me? " I said in a slightly higher pitched voice. I sat down in his lap.

" Yeah, I just wanted to see what all this sexiness was about. " he bit his lips and rubbed his hands over my ass.

" You're sexy yourself. " I complimented him and he blushed.

I arose from his lap and turned the music on. Gone by The Weekend started playing, but it was a remix of it. I twisted and twirled my hips as he looked at me with so much lust. I walked back over to him and sat back on his lap, grinding my ass against his growing erection.

" Why you teasing me shawty? " he smacked my ass.

" What you want me to do? " I licked his ear.

" I really want to bend your ass over right now and give you this dick, but I'll keep it civil! " he chuckled.

I thought about telling him who I really was because I didn't want it to turn into something that I know it shouldn't. I sighed and got up out of his lap.

" What's wrong, did I say something? " he looked confused.

" Keegan, I can't do this. " I admitted and he gave me a crazy look.

" Are you who I think you are? " he slowly stood up, taking the mask off my face. " Niel? "

" I'm sorry Keegan. " I started to walk out but he pulled me back.

" Hold up, what the fuck are you doing here? " he kissed my forehead and tightly embraced me.

" It's a long story! " I sighed.

" Do they know that you're only 16? Who has you doing this? " he questioned.

" I'll tell you later, but right now I have to get back. " I said attempting to walk away, but he grabbed me yet again.

" I missed you! " he said pulling my face towards his and kissing my lips. Yall just don't understand how much I been waiting for this to happen.

" I have to go. " I whispered.

" Not until you give me your number. " he smirked.

" Okay! " I blushed.

I took his phone and punched his number in. He smiled at me and walked off saying " you lucky I didn't punish you for making me hard! " I didn't want to even think about any punishment right now, I was ready to go home.

As I drove home, I thought about what the hell was Keegan doing there, he was 17. Then I remembered that his birthday was last week and he turned 18. I'm all fucked up right now and I know things are only about to get worse. I unlocked the door and walked into the house, being as quiet as I could. I walked upstairs and by Sebastian's room who was sound asleep, so I went straight into my room, stretched out across my bed and drifted off to sleep.