' Nineteen

He went to close the door and lock it. He walked back to the bed, climbed in it and hovered over me, kissing me passionately. I ran my hand down his back and squeezed his ass cheeks. He hated when I did that.

" So you wanna' play? " he asked in his deep voice.

I flipped Keegan over so that he was on his back. I sucked on his neck as I removed his work shirt. His nice body and his tattoos turned me on. I started to trail kisses going down his chest, slowly pulling his pants and underwear down. Keegan's dick was big! It wasn't really thick, but it was long and pretty. I put my mouth over his head as he threw his head back. I moved my mouth slowly up and down his shaft. I couldn't go all the way down because, like I said, he had length. He grabbed the back on my neck and slowly guided me while I deep throated him. I could tell that he was liking every bit of it.

He grabbed me and brought my lips to his, kissing me passionately. He removed my shirt and my shorts, caressing my ass cheeks. " Damn. " he mumbled in my ear, making me shiver. He laid me on my stomach and buried his face in between my cheeks. He rubbed and caressed my cheeks as he slobbed and sucked on my hole. His long tongue felt so good and wet as he flicked it over my opening. I arched my back and grabbed the sheets as pleasure pierced my body.

" Keegan! " I moaned. I felt him chuckle as he smacked my ass.

Soon enough, his tongue was replaced by his dick. He stroked me slow and deep, making love to me. He was hovering over my back as I buried my face in the pillows, trying very hard to hide my moans. He kissed the spot on my neck and continued to go deeper and deeper.

" You like that dick? " he huskily whispered in my ear.

" Keeg-Fuck me! " I moaned.

He didn't pick up his pace, but he was grinding his dick all the way in me. He kissed me, starting from my neck and ending with my back. He grabbed my hips as he now started to pick up the pace. I would even do him a favor and start throwing it back on him.

" Hell yeah, do that shit babe! " he moaned.

He continued to pound my ass in, then there was a knock at the door. I put my hand on his thigh trying to stop him, but he kept going. He flipped me over onto my back and shoved his dick back inside of me. I let out a long gasp! He kissed my lips and stared me deeply into my eyes as my ass swallowed his dick. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, attempting to stop my moans.

" Ya'll okay in there? " I heard Simone ask.

He told me to hush as he entered his tongue into my mouth. I put my hands on his waist, guiding his strokes as they went deeper and deeper. I was moaning into his mouth and I know that was turning him on. Just then his phone rung.

" You're not go-gonna' get that? " I struggled.

" It's just work, I'll call them back. " he flashed his sexy smile and it made me soften up.

I flipped him onto his back and climbed on top of him. I placed my hands around his ankles, and lowered myself onto his dick. I could feel his breathing starting to pick up as I slowly started to rise up and down his dick. He cupped my waist trying to control my speed, but it was my turn to be dominant.

" Bab-baby, slow down. " he stuttered. I looked back at him and his eyes got wide, his mouth wide open.

I rolled my hips on his lap as I felt every inch of his dick inside of me. We were both enjoying this very much. I felt his dick start to throb and I knew what that meant. I started to bounce on top of him again as his breathing pattern started to become irregular.

" Niel, baby-I'm about to cum. " he warned me.

I continued to bounce up and down on his dick as his breathing became heavy, his dick throbbing more and more. He let out a sexy moan as his liquid filled up my insides. I moaned from the intense feeling, having an orgasm without even touching myself.

" Damn, that was a lot of nut! " I told Keegan. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead as he caught his breathe.

" That....was.....good.....as....fuck! " he said in between kisses. " I'm going to work now. "